Oi! Don't diss the sonic! (thedamaged) wrote in _bisexual_teens,
Oi! Don't diss the sonic!
thedamaged
_bisexual_teens

Another newb.

- What's your name? Marley.
- Are you out?: A few online friends know but otherwise no.
- How many years have you graced earth?: 17.
- Where ya from?: Washington, USA.
- Would you date long distance?: Sure.
- Do you smoke? Do you mind smokers?: No. Depends really.
- Do you drink? Do you mind drinkers?: Sometimes. Doesn't really matter just not heavy drinking.
- Do you do drugs? What about girls/guys that do? Nope. Um, I don't really have a strong opinion about it.
- How tall are you? 5'6.
- What kinds of music do you like? Anything really, but my favorite band is Jack's Mannequin.
- Do you consider yourself butch/femme/andy/labeless?: I am sorta butch but not ridiculously butch I just don't wear make up and prefer t-shirts and jeans.
- Tell me 4 things, you are looking for in a future partner: friendship, humor, honesty, open minded.
- What is your current r'ship status? Single.
- And of course the cheesy one, what would be a perfect date for you? At first just dinner, getting to know each other and such then movies hanging out. etc.
- Only one left! How can you be reached? On LJ but if we talk more I can give you my number.
Subscribe

• Coming out? Or Just Bi-Curious?

The Bi Men Network at www.bimen.org is the world's largest and now oldest social networking organization with a bisexual male focus on earth today.…

• Popstar Vanessa Carlton Comes Out as Bisexual!

American grammy-nominated singer, songwriter and pianist Vanessa Carlton has come out as bisexual yesterday at the Nashville pride parade. She…

• Hi

Hey, I'm new. My name is Cami. I'm 19 years old and attend college in Florida, majoring in Computer Engineering, and looking to get my Masters, and…

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic
  • 2 comments