brok3nxang3l (brok3nxang3l) wrote in _bisexual_teens,
brok3nxang3l
brok3nxang3l
_bisexual_teens

Hi

Hey, I'm new. My name is Cami. I'm 19 years old and attend college in Florida, majoring in Computer Engineering, and looking to get my Masters, and maybe a PhD (we'll see). I love femme girls, though I wouldn't mind a my partner to be butch, just not overly butch. I'm very goofy, clumsy, and I love to laugh. I enjoy parties, alcohol (just not too much) and shopping; though going for walks in the park or along the beach are enjoyable as well.
If you're interested in knowing more, just ask!

XOXO Cam

What's your name? Cami
- Are you out?: To a few ppl
- How many years have you graced earth?: 19
- Where ya from?: Florida
- Would you date long distance?: Yes.
- Do you smoke? Do you mind smokers?: No. And depends.
- Do you drink? Do you mind drinkers?: Yes. Not heavy drinkers.
- Do you do drugs? What about girls/guys that do? No. Depends, never met one that does.
- How tall are you? 5'11"
- What kinds of music do you like? Pretty much all, except country.
- Do you consider yourself butch/femme/andy/labeless?: femme
- Tell me 4 things, you are looking for in a future partner: a good heart, an open mind, younger than 25, and humor
- What is your current r'ship status? single
- And of course the cheesy one, what would be a perfect date for you? dinner and movies, or a walk along the beach
- Only one left! How can you be reached? on here for now...later text. just ask
Subscribe

• Another newb.

- What's your name? Marley. - Are you out?: A few online friends know but otherwise no. - How many years have you graced earth?: 17. - Where ya…

• Coming out? Or Just Bi-Curious?

The Bi Men Network at www.bimen.org is the world's largest and now oldest social networking organization with a bisexual male focus on earth today.…

• Popstar Vanessa Carlton Comes Out as Bisexual!

American grammy-nominated singer, songwriter and pianist Vanessa Carlton has come out as bisexual yesterday at the Nashville pride parade. She…

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic
  • 4 comments