Chloë (hp_chloe) wrote in _bisexual_teens,
Chloë
hp_chloe
_bisexual_teens

• Mood:
  • Music:

Hello!

Hi, I'm Chloë. I'm new to all of these communities regarding sexuality, but I already feel more comfortable and amongst friends! C:

- What's your name? Chloë
- Are you out?: Most of my LJ friends know, but my family don't yet know and most of my real life friends don't know either. I know a girl I used to go to school with has an ~inkling~ as her little sister and my little sister are best friends, and she asked her sister to ask my sister to ask me about it!
- How many years have you graced earth?: 17, 18 in August.
- Where ya from?: England, UK.
- Would you date long distance?: I guess I'd give it a shot.
- Do you smoke? Do you mind smokers?: No I don't smoke, I don't mind smokers- my grandparents smoke and a few other family members, as long as they don't smoke near me. I don't want to inhale all that stuff! Hehe.
- Do you drink? Do you mind drinkers?: I don't drink (legally, I'm not allowed yet haha!) but I have done on special occasions. I don't really like the taste of alcohol. *shrug* If that makes me lame among my peers, so be it.
- Do you do drugs? What about girls/guys that do? Nah, I don't. If people do drugs it's up to them, but I wouldn't want someone I love doing that.
- How tall are you? I'm 5'7" and still growing, haha.
- What kinds of music do you like? This is my favourite question because I always have to give such a long answer! xD I'm very ecclectic in tastes. I love everything from pop,rock, metal and dance to a bit of classical. Mainly though, my fave bands/singers are Lady Gaga, Muse, Paramore, The Pretty Reckless, Evanescence, Marilyn Manson and Miley Cyrus. I have quite a few more, but they're my main faves.
- Do you consider yourself butch/femme/andy/labeless?: Hmm, not really I have days were I don't look especially feminine and I have days where I can look girly. I have an ecclectic taste in clothing and style too. Whatever I wear though, I always somehow end up looking weird or quirky- my friends say that is the funniest thing about me. :3 So, labeless then...unless Chloë can be considered a label. ;)
- Tell me 4 things, you are looking for in a future partner: Commitment, a sense of humour, bubbly (I'm quite shy myself...) and...love I guess!
- What is your current r'ship status? Single.
- And of course the cheesy one, what would be a perfect date for you? I'm not totally into romance or anything overly-slushy, but I do like the idea of a candleit dinner or even just a pinic in the park or a trip to the cinema. Anything fun. :) I've always wanted to go to the beach at night or something like that...
- Only one left! How can you be reached? Umm, on my LJ, private message or something.

Here's me...I recently dyed my hair from red to black. I was bored, heh. I'm naturally brunette though. :) If you want to know anything more, just read my profile.

Aaaaand, me and my gay pride badge! LOL.

Au revoir! ♥ xoxo
Subscribe

• Another newb.

- What's your name? Marley. - Are you out?: A few online friends know but otherwise no. - How many years have you graced earth?: 17. - Where ya…

• Coming out? Or Just Bi-Curious?

The Bi Men Network at www.bimen.org is the world's largest and now oldest social networking organization with a bisexual male focus on earth today.…

• Popstar Vanessa Carlton Comes Out as Bisexual!

American grammy-nominated singer, songwriter and pianist Vanessa Carlton has come out as bisexual yesterday at the Nashville pride parade. She…

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic
  • 7 comments