anleyda (iceonthewing) wrote in _bisexual_teens,
anleyda
iceonthewing
_bisexual_teens

• Mood:
  • Music:

uh uhu her

- What's your name? Anna
- Are you out?: Not exactly, I don't really hide it, a lot of my friends know, but not all, and not my family.
- How many years have you graced earth?: 19
- Where ya from?: Spain, Europe.
- Would you date long distance?: Don't think so. Friendship, hell yeah. But not relationships.
- Do you smoke? Do you mind smokers?: I do smoke sometimes so I don't mind smokers at all.
- Do you drink? Do you mind drinkers?: I drink when I go party and I don't mind drinkers if they drink with brain.
- Do you do drugs? What about girls/guys that do? I've tried weed. But I'd never try anything more serious. The same with other people.
- How tall are you? 5'5''
- What kinds of music do you like? Indie like Kings of Leon, rock like Guns & Roses, electronic like Crystal Castles... 
- Do you consider yourself butch/femme/andy/labeless?: around femme
- Tell me 4 things, you are looking for in a future partner: sense of humor, open minded, strong opinion, conversational skills
- What is your current r'ship status? Single.
- And of course the cheesy one, what would be a perfect date for you? Going to the movies, to the beach at night, a concert, laying on my bed all day.. a lot of things.
- Only one left! How can you be reached? LiveJournal, Messenger, AIM. Just ask for it :D

I would really like to make more friends with dif points of view, talk and discuss and idk everything :D

speak of the devil
Subscribe

• Another newb.

- What's your name? Marley. - Are you out?: A few online friends know but otherwise no. - How many years have you graced earth?: 17. - Where ya…

• Coming out? Or Just Bi-Curious?

The Bi Men Network at www.bimen.org is the world's largest and now oldest social networking organization with a bisexual male focus on earth today.…

• Popstar Vanessa Carlton Comes Out as Bisexual!

American grammy-nominated singer, songwriter and pianist Vanessa Carlton has come out as bisexual yesterday at the Nashville pride parade. She…

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic
  • 0 comments