Ellie Snickerdoodle (spooky_xphile) wrote in _bisexual_teens,
Ellie Snickerdoodle
spooky_xphile
_bisexual_teens

new here!

- What's your name? Carmen
- Are you out?: Not exactly. Only a few know.
- How many years have you graced earth?: 19
- Where ya from?: Born and raised in California. Live in Nevada.
- Would you date long distance?: Sure.
- Do you smoke? Do you mind smokers?: I don't smoke. I can't stand the smell of cigarette smoke.
- Do you drink? Do you mind drinkers?: I don't drink. If they don't drink around me, I'm cool.
- Do you do drugs? What about girls/guys that do? I don't do drugs. Not really.
- How tall are you? 5ft 4in
- What kinds of music do you like? MUSE, Motion City Soundtrack, Tegan and Sara, Linkin Park, others
- Do you consider yourself butch/femme/andy/labeless?: labeless
- Tell me 4 things, you are looking for in a future partner: understanding, friendship, shared interests, able to set priorities straight
- What is your current r'ship status? Single.
- And of course the cheesy one, what would be a perfect date for you? Relaxing. Watching tv or a movie with a few others and have our own little commentary about what we're watching.
- Only one left! How can you be reached? LiveJournal mostly. I'll give out other ways once I get to know you.
Subscribe

• Another newb.

- What's your name? Marley. - Are you out?: A few online friends know but otherwise no. - How many years have you graced earth?: 17. - Where ya…

• Coming out? Or Just Bi-Curious?

The Bi Men Network at www.bimen.org is the world's largest and now oldest social networking organization with a bisexual male focus on earth today.…

• Popstar Vanessa Carlton Comes Out as Bisexual!

American grammy-nominated singer, songwriter and pianist Vanessa Carlton has come out as bisexual yesterday at the Nashville pride parade. She…

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic
  • 175 comments

• Another newb.

- What's your name? Marley. - Are you out?: A few online friends know but otherwise no. - How many years have you graced earth?: 17. - Where ya…

• Coming out? Or Just Bi-Curious?

The Bi Men Network at www.bimen.org is the world's largest and now oldest social networking organization with a bisexual male focus on earth today.…

• Popstar Vanessa Carlton Comes Out as Bisexual!

American grammy-nominated singer, songwriter and pianist Vanessa Carlton has come out as bisexual yesterday at the Nashville pride parade. She…