?

No account? Create an account
Hi my name is Robin I'm 30 and I guess i'm slightly obsessed (i use… - BiLLY iS MY iDOL — LiveJournal [entries|archive|friends|userinfo]
BILLY IS MY IDOL

[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ archive | journal archive ]

[Jul. 18th, 2008|11:28 am]
BILLY IS MY IDOL
_billyismyidol
[robincobb77]
Hi my name is Robin I'm 30 and I guess i'm slightly obsessed (i use that term loosely) with Billy Idol,I really like his charm ,talent and persona .He is a really talented man with a voice that is pure magic. It's rare these days you can find an artist that can still get butts in the seats at concerts touring on music that is nearly a quarter of a century old but still deliver it in a fresh and relevant way today.I sincerely hope Billy does come out with a new cd in 2009 as promised , we've waited long enough.I bought the new Idolize Yourself cd because of the two new songs,and for the dvd. The cd was a little disappointing as a fan because you do want something new but I think the cd was used as a bridge between Devil's Playground and his upcoming work so you don't feel like where did Billy go again. If I have to choose a favorite song (which is hard because i love so many) I think I would pick Soul Standing By. That song just does it for me.
linkReply

Comments:
[User Picture]From: imonz
2008-07-26 10:47 am (UTC)
Welcome aboard!

And if I would pick my favorites from Whiplash Smile, Sould Standing By would definatley be on the list.
(Reply) (Thread)