?

No account? Create an account
More Than Just Friends Only Banners
Request- Banner 
14th-Jan-2007 08:38 pm
Personal Pictures- Anime Me

1) Banner type (FOB, Glitter, etc) Other (memorial picture)
2) Text "Measure a life in love"
3) Color(s) Anything that looks good
4) Font See above
5) Picture This is the tricky part. This banner is in memory of my dog, who died last year. Problem is, I don't have a ton of good pictures of him because he died so young and I'm a crap photograher. This is probably the best one, but any of them from here are fine too. I also have this one of him and his brothers.
6) Example(s) I really don't want a blend, but I'm up for anything else- even just one picture with a border and some text on it. I do love the style of this one, which was made here last year.
7) Link where banner will actually be used defaultcrush
8) Is this a repost of a previous request? no
9) If yes, was it filled? By which maker? n/a
10) Other: Nothing much. I would really, really like it if this could be filled by the 17th, because that'll be the anniversary of his death and I wanted to make a post about it. Sorry for the short notice- I guess time just snuck up on me . :P
Comments 
15th-Jan-2007 06:59 am (UTC)
Not sure if you'll like this or not (might be a little too cluttered? let me know if you'd like me to tweak it) but I've had a go at a banner for you ~

your dog was absolutely gorgeous, I'm really sorry for your loss. xoxo
15th-Jan-2007 06:33 pm (UTC)
It is a little busy but I do like what you have going on. Could the frame part go all around the picture and the words be one font, and then a brighter color so it pops a bit?

Thanks so much for working on this quickly though, and for your well-wishes. I just went through my lj and tagged my entries from 2004, which was the year I got him, and it was pretty hard. :( I wanted to do something like this for him right when he died but it was too hard to even look at pictures too much at that point. :P Bah. Anyway, thanks again.
16th-Jan-2007 03:32 am (UTC)
Here's another try at it for you, I hope it's more like what you wanted ~

I can still tweak any elements of it, just let me know. x
16th-Jan-2007 03:54 am (UTC)
This is great, thanks so much. I'll be sure to credit. :)
(Deleted comment)
8th-Oct-2007 11:41 pm (UTC)
That's totally fine. I love them anyway. :D I was thinking about Joey a couple of days ago, actually. Thanks. :)
This page was loaded Oct 23rd 2019, 5:40 pm GMT.