2. Age: 15, 16 in mid-August
3. Gender: Female
4. What are your hobbies/interests outside of HP? How do you feel these hobbies/interests contribute to your personality? Well, I have a lot of them! I'll admit it... I'm a MySpace whore. I spend a good amount of time on it. I also like to go to wild parties & do things that I shouldn't be doing... Haha. I like to sing & do it pretty well (not too toot my own horn) haha. I enjoy psycho analyzing friends & family without their knowledge, & I'd rather watch commercials than some of the shit they have on TV any day.
5. Which Harry Potter character do you feel you can relate to the most? Explain. Which character is your favorite? Again, explain. Well, to be cliche... I do relate to Harry the most. Everything about being an insecure teenager not knowing exactly who you are yet & trying to find your way to who you are & your "destiny" as it were. Though, my favorite character is most definitely the Weasley twins. I will always have a soft spot for comic relief.
6. Give us the reasons for and against you being sorted into each of the houses.
For: They're brave & strong, qualities I greatly admire.
Against. Everybody wants to be in Gryffindor.
For: They are always very kind & humble.
Against: I always felt a bit sorry for them; I don't know why... They don't stand out enough, I guess.
Against: A bit close to Slytherin, haha.
For: Some of the most powerful witches & wizards.
Against: I don't want to be thought of as evil, haha.
7. What was your least favorite moment in HP? I don't have one. I love all of it, good or bad.
8. What about HP appeals to you (e.g. the romance, the adventure, the friendships, the fantasy, the mystery)? Mostly the adventure & fantasy... The magic! I've always had a thing for magic & witches/warlocks/wizards & things of that sort.
9. What would you do if your friend was in danger? What would you give up in order to save them? Would you lay your life on the line? Honestly, I'm a pretty selfless person... I'll lay aside all of my problems & reservations to help someone I care about if they ask. So, to answer that... There's not much I wouldn't do.
10. Given a choice between fame and money, which would you choose? Eee. Honestly? Fame. I can't say I don't adore being adored.
11. If you could only store one memory in the Pensieve to visit over again, which one would it be? Why? My cousins & I at my grandmother's house in the summer... When I was little, all of my aunts & uncles would send my cousins to my grandmother's house for the entire summer. They're by far my favorite memories, & any part of that I would be grateful to have stored & be able to visit again.
12. What excites you the most in life? Where do you get the most joy and fulfillment? My friends! Most definitely. I am never as happy as I am when I'm with my friends.
13. If you were in Harry's position during the "Snape's Worst Memory" incident, how would you view Peter, James, Sirius, Lily, Remus, and Snape differently? Why? No... Everyone has committed actions they're less than proud of. Though surprised, I would still love them unconditionally & know that kids will be kids. Though... Peter... I don't even really want to go there; I'd totally hate him much more.
14. Imagine you were an eleven-year-old Muggleborn witch/wizard who did not know about magic and had just received your Hogwarts letter. How would you react to leaving home and going to a magic school? I would be completely & totally excited beyond words! Are you kidding me?
15. If you had access to a time turner and there were no regulations regarding its usage, what would you use it for and why? I don't know... Truthfully, I would probably use it a lot for the first few days, & then forget about it... But when I did use it, I would probably use it to play pranks on people, hahaha.
16. In the Philosopher’s Stone (AKA Sorcerer’s Stone) Neville had a choice: he could let his friends go out at night when they weren’t supposed to and potentially they could lose points for his house, or he could confront them and stop them from breaking the rules. What would you have done in his situation? Well, in the first place, I would probably be one of the people trying to sneak out. But, if I had to be in Neville's position, & I were going to be affected; I would probably beat the shit out of the people contradicting me after I told them to leave, or at least bitch at them pretty harshly. So yes, I would try to stop them.
17. Who (dead, alive, or fictional) do you most admire? This can be someone from real life or from Harry Potter. Well, my idol is Angelina Jolie. Haha. Lame to have a celebrity as the person you most admire, but it's the truth. I think she's amazing.
18. What is your favorite book outside of Harry Potter? What is it about this book that endears it to you? The Bitch Posse. It's just a tragic story about some unlikely friends who end up in totally opposite spectrums of life.
19. You're sitting the final examination for a class that has given you a lot of trouble. Your grade is borderline, you really need to do well on this final to get an A. You can see the paper of your friend who sits next to you and who happens to excel in this subject. You've gotten to a question that you're stuck on. Do you glance at your friend's paper to figure out the answer or not? Why? I'm ashamed to admit it, but I would cheat. If it was right there... & I had access (assuming I wouldn't get caught)... I would.
20. In Goblet of Fire, Harry was chosen for the Tri-Wizard Tournament even with the age-line. Ron was unable to enter because of the age restriction even though he really wanted to be a part of the Tournament. Was Ron right to be jealous/angry at Harry? Were Harry's reactions appropriate? Why? Ron had a right to be jealous of Harry, even though it wasn't Harry's fault. I would be jealous. Honestly, I can't remember Harry's reaction. It's been a long while since I've read the book. Forgive me!
21. Which class would you look forward to the most at Hogwarts? Which classes do you/did you excel in most at school? Ahh... Divinations would probably be my favorite- I've always been interested in things as such. The classes at MY school that I excel in the most are the ones that do not require much effort for me, i.e. Drama & Photography. Fine arts.
22. What would be the first place you visit during a Hogsmeade weekend? Why? Three Broomsticks? It's where everyone else goes- & frankly; I like to be seen.
23. In the wizarding world, all 5th year students are required to pick a career to focus on going into their 6th and 7th years at Hogwarts. What career path would you choose? Why? I suppose I would be an Auror, no matter how cliche. Haha. There are so many possibilities within that career track... It would be so exciting!
24. In the Wizarding world, some pure-blood wizards consider Muggle-borns "filthy" and "horrible." In our world, people are categorized by their wealth, racial background, and appearance. What are your opinions on Muggle-borns? What are the qualities that you value in others? I try to be as level-headed in such matters as race & social class as I can; but that doesn't change the rest of the world. I don't have much of an opinion on muggle-borns, because it's not a big issue to me at all. Qualities valued in other people? Loyalty, most certainly. I am one of the most loyal people I know & it kills me when people don't show that in return. Honesty & trust, & trusting someone to be honest, another big trait I look for in friends.
25. You have stumbled across five magical wells. One is the Well of Common Sense and Logic, the second is the Well of Creativity, the third is the Well of Optimism, the fourth is the Well of Physical Strength, and the fifth is the Well of Beauty. You can only drink from one well, but once you do you will be endowed with that ability for the rest of your life. Which well do you think you would definitely not need, and which do you think you would want to drink from? Well, not to be full of myself, but I'm rather sure I wouldn't need to drink from the Well of Beauty. I believe I'm beautiful, & confidence is rather beautiful in itself. I would probably drink from the Well of Creativity, I don't believe I have enough of that in myself.
26. In Half-Blood Prince, we witnessed Harry force-feeding Dumbledore the potion that weakened him, even though it pained Harry to do so, because he promised Dumbledore he would do whatever he wished. If you were in Harry's position, would you have stopped feeding Dumbledore the potion, or would you have continued? Do you think it was right for Harry to do as Dumbledore wished? Explain. I would keep feeding Dumbledore the potion. I promised him I would do as he wished, & though it killed me, I would keep my promise. Harry was right; he made a commitment & was correct to honor it.
27. Anything else you want to tell us before we sort you? Also, please tell us where you heard about this community. (Members who refer new applicants receive points, so please try to be as specific as possible.) I like to sing in the shower. I really do! & I heard about you in 2_lines. ♥