LilRedKA
firefox1490
_belong

• Music:

Firefly; Gundam Wing; Writing; Reading; Anita Blake; Buffy The Vampire Slayer

1. Name: Imani

2. Age: 16

3. Gender: Female

4. What are your hobbies/interests outside of HP? How do you feel these hobbies/interests contribute to your personality? I write, I plot, I plan, I draw and I read obscene books that I really should. I shop...a lot.

5. Which Harry Potter character do you feel you can relate to the most? Explain. Which character is your favorite? Again, explain. Relate to? Damn hard question I’d say Draco but its hard to explain cause I personally see Draco differently from a lot of other people do, I’m a total brat at times but I’ve got a good heart mostly like him I’m a product of my environment. I tend to lash out at others when I’m uncomfortable with something so they’ll get mad and leave me be. I say things that I may or may not mean simply cause I know no one else will stop me, it comes from being the youngest of my family and almost always getting what I want. As for my favorite character again I’d say Draco cause I think most people misunderstand him, they write him off a brat simply cause of how he comes off at first, but I think that he’s not. I think because he’s an only child he’s always gotten what he wants and that makes him bratty. What he really needs is some to smack the crap out of him and tell him “no” and really mean it.

6. Give us the reasons for and against you being sorted into each of the houses.
a. Gryffindor
For: I have no reasons I'm not brave and I'm not honest but I guess you could say I’m loyal but only if I really, really, really like the person. (Sorry)
Against. like I said I’m loyal to an extent if I really don’t like you I couldn’t care, plus I’m not above blackmail, bribing and threatening someone to get something done and I don’t think that’s very Griffindorian. And I look real bad in red

b. Hufflepuff
For: I'm friendly most days, and I'm real stubborn when I work at it.
Against: I'm to bossy and I’m to dominate a person to simply sit back and let things happen I have to be in charge.

c. Ravenclaw
For: I'm really, really smart, I like school and learning.
Against: I'm so far from being a good student its not even funny. As much as I like school I hate working at it more unless its something that interest me. And I’m okay with things not making sense if it works don’t question it.

d. Slytherin
For: I look damn good in green. I'm a real good plotter, I LIKE Snape, and I'm an ambitious little shit. I'd rather have others do my dirty work but I'm not above getting my hands dirty to get something done though I don’t really like it.
Against: I'm not really....um what’s the word? A bigot? And I'm nice when I want to be and I’m not really into being all powerful and stuff like that, I’m ok being mediocre.

7. What was your least favorite moment in HP? When Snape killed Dumbledore, and not cause Dumbledore died but cause it was Snape that did and it made him a...badder guy then he already was and I like Snape, his starkyness is kinda cute.

8. What about HP appeals to you (e.g. the romance, the adventure, the friendships, the fantasy, the mystery)? The original story is what sucked me in. And the fact that you can never really KNOW what’s going to happen, but you can guess.

9. What would you do if your friend was in danger? What would you give up in order to save them? Would you lay your life on the line? Um depends on what kind of danger life threatening or maybe lost of body part? I don’t know, would I be a bad person if I asked if I can buy them out of danger? Life as in death or your slave for a while? If they were close friends I’d maybe try to help them but if I know its over my head then maybe get help but if I know I’m screwed with or without help your on your own.

10. Given a choice between fame and money, which would you choose? Money, you can buy fame if you really want it.

11 If you could only store one memory in the Pensieve to visit over again, which one would it be? Why? Damn that’s a hard one, I guess it'd have to be the first conversation that I ever had with Luica, Gem-mama and Tari when we first met cause they are the three coolest people I ever knew and they were like my surrogate family and for them I’d do just about anything.

12. What excites you the most in life? Where do you get the most joy and fulfillment? Writing hands down, I love it.

13. If you were in Harry's position during the "Snape's Worst Memory" incident, how would you view Peter, James, Sirius, Lily, Remus, and Snape differently? Why? Yeah, I would have seen why Snape was so bitchy to him, and James and Sirius would have soooo lost my hero-worship for that cause they were ASSESS. And I'd wonder why Lily and Remus put up with those two cause they, well Remus, are so much better than that. As for Peter I wouldn’t have really cause only seen that it proved my thoughts that he was nothing be a follower.

14. Imagine you were an eleven-year-old Muggleborn witch/wizard who did not know about magic and had just received your Hogwarts letter. How would you react to leaving home and going to a magic school? I'd be shocked but REALLY, REALLY happy cause it'd be damn cool, and the second I was able to do magic at home I’d hex every person that had ever been mean to me but only if I could a) get away with it and/or b) be able to pin it on someone or something else.

15. If you had access to a time turner and there were no regulations regarding its usage, what would you use it for and why? I'd go back in time and "borrow" Excalibur for a while. Take some money with me and buy up parts of Alaska maybe even dip my finger in the stock market and buy up shares of Microsoft and Apple before they were big companies they are today.

16. In the Philosopher’s Stone (AKA Sorcerer’s Stone) Neville had a choice: he could let his friends go out at night when they weren’t supposed to and potentially they could lose points for his house, or he could confront them and stop them from breaking the rules. What would you have done in his situation? Um...damn I'd try to stop them don’t want to lose points

17. Who (dead, alive, or fictional) do you most admire? This can be someone from real life or from Harry Potter. Um...Honest I have to say Tom Riddle in Harry Potter cause he came from nothing worked his way up, has his own lackeys and kicks serious ass. But outside of Harry Potter I’d have to go with both Laurell Hamilton and Nora Roberts cause they are in my opinion thee best writers alive even outranking JK Rowling. And for a dead person maybe Gandhi and Martin Luther King Jr. which is so unlike me but they stood up for what they believed in and no matter what kind of violence was thrown at them stayed with they’re non violence policy.

18. What is your favorite book outside of Harry Potter? What is it about this book that endears it to you? Outside of Harry Potter? That’s easy the Anita Blake Series by Laurell K Hamilton, its got sex, magic, vampires, wereanimals and hot guys what more could a person want?

19. You're sitting the final examination for a class that has given you a lot of trouble. Your grade is borderline, you really need to do well on this final to get an A. You can see the paper of your friend who sits next to you and who happens to excel in this subject. You've gotten to a question that you're stuck on. Do you glance at your friend's paper to figure out the answer or not? Why? Maybe if I go though the rest of the test and still don’t know the answer then whatever they'll never know and its only one question its not like its the WHOLE test.

20. In Goblet of Fire, Harry was chosen for the Tri-Wizard Tournament even with the age-line. Ron was unable to enter because of the age restriction even though he really wanted to be a part of the Tournament. Was Ron right to be jealous/angry at Harry? Were Harry's reactions appropriate? Why? Yes, hell yeah he wanted something and just like always Saint Potter got it. Yeah cause he was shocked he didn’t even put his name in or want to be in it so he had every right to be mad at Ron for being an ass about it.

21. Which class would you look forward to the most at Hogwarts? Which classes do you/did you excel in most at school? Potion (cause I like blowing things up, thought I'd probaly piss Snape off ack), Charms and I'd be best as Arthemicy cause I'm good with numbers and codes (I solved the code on the Artemist Fowl books).

22. What would be the first place you visit during a Hogsmeade weekend? Why? Honeydukes Sweetshop hands down I have a sweet tooth that make the tooth fairy cry (But I've never had a cavity in my life.)

23. In the wizarding world, all 5th year students are required to pick a career to focus on going into their 6th and 7th years at Hogwarts. What career path would you choose? Why? Damn I don’t know maybe have my own paper or something, Or work in Flourish & Blotts Bookstore.

24. In the Wizarding world, some pure-blood wizards consider Muggle-borns "filthy" and "horrible." In our world, people are categorized by their wealth, racial background, and appearance. What are your opinions on Muggle-borns? What are the qualities that you value in others? They're here we need to deal weather I like them or not. Killing them is a waste of time cause there always going to be more muggles to have muggle-born witchs/wizards. And besides they're people they can be used. And I think I most value in others creativity and individuality, I hate people who act the same as others who don’t…aren’t true to who they are. Its one thing to be forced to be one way but when you choose not to pick your path and let others lead….no live your life for you then you don’t deserve it.

25. You have stumbled across five magical wells. One is the Well of Common Sense and Logic, the second is the Well of Creativity, the third is the Well of Optimism, the fourth is the Well of Physical Strength, and the fifth is the Well of Beauty. You can only drink from one well, but once you do you will be endowed with that ability for the rest of your life. Which well do you think you would definitely not need, and which do you think you would want to drink from? I'd drink from the Well of Creativity and I don’t need the Well of Physical Strength, I don’t need to be physically strong to kick your ass I've got magic why get my hands dirty? And even if I didn’t if I’m creative enough I’m sure I can come up with something just as good.

26. In Half-Blood Prince, we witnessed Harry force-feeding Dumbledore the potion that weakened him, even though it pained Harry to do so, because he promised Dumbledore he would do whatever he wished. If you were in Harry's position, would you have stopped feeding Dumbledore the potion, or would you have continued? Do you think it was right for Harry to do as Dumbledore wished? Explain. No I wouldn’t have stopped, it had to be done its a means to an end. Yes, its not like Dumbledore didn’t know what was going to happen his own fault for being stupid (Or brave whatever you want to call it).

27. Anything else you want to tell us before we sort you? Also, please tell us where you heard about this community. I like to sing in the shower, I don’t actually remember how I heard about you guys but I did. I think it was lexy_malfoy but I could be wrong. Um what can I say, I'm obsessed with sex (It maybe cause I'm not having any :P) I'm a perv and I'm ok with that, I'm at peace with my moral failings if I wasn’t I'd go crazy. I read way to much, I mean like I go through more than a 100 books a year. And I write I like to write a lot mostly pointless stuff that I never finish. I'm not brave in anyway what so ever and I'm more than anything likely to save my own skin over some elses. My philosophy is don't regret life or living don't regret anything you do cause you only live once so make it count. I’m big on quotes too, it’s a hobby. And I think that’s about all. Oh yeah and I’m a walking contradiction. I’m ambitions but I’m ok with being mediocre, I like school but I don’t like working for it, I’m loyal to those who benefit me (and those I like) but I’m more than likely to save my ass before some else’s.

Life happens too fast for you ever to think about it. If you could just persuade people of this, but they insist on amassing information. - Kurt Vonnegut
Tags: suspended
Subscribe

• (no subject)

1. Name: Mindy 2. Age: 16 3. Gender: Girl 4. What are your hobbies/interests outside of HP? How do you feel these hobbies/interests…

• (no subject)

1. Name:Molly 2. Age:16 3. Gender:Femal 4. What are your hobbies/interests outside of HP? How do you feel these hobbies/interests contribute…

• (no subject)

1. Name:Alisha 2. Age:24 3. Gender:female 4. What are your hobbies/interests outside of HP? How do you feel these hobbies/interests…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 25 comments
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →

• (no subject)

1. Name: Mindy 2. Age: 16 3. Gender: Girl 4. What are your hobbies/interests outside of HP? How do you feel these hobbies/interests…

• (no subject)

1. Name:Molly 2. Age:16 3. Gender:Femal 4. What are your hobbies/interests outside of HP? How do you feel these hobbies/interests contribute…

• (no subject)

1. Name:Alisha 2. Age:24 3. Gender:female 4. What are your hobbies/interests outside of HP? How do you feel these hobbies/interests…