lolceecee_sucks
_belong

Peter Pan

1. Name:
Sienna Mooney

2. Age:

3. Gender:
Female

4. What are your hobbies/interests outside of HP? How do you feel these hobbies/interests contribute to your personality?
My main hobbies are hanging out with my best friends Klanci and Kevin, doing trampoline tricks, going to the pool, playing DDR (Dance Dance Revolution), sneaking out with Kevin so we can go to Circle K or just around the neighborhood, and making up random movies and taking random pictures. I feel that all of these hobbies make me seem a bit more active than I really am. I'm out in the sun constantly when I have a friend over, and we usually spend 95% of our time being creepy kids and being the oddballs that we are. But, when I'm by myself, I'm a lot more reclusive. Sometimes I just go out in my backyard and lay on my trampoline to watch the clouds change shapes and pass by. I guess that my hobbies make me seem socially adept, but I'm really not that much.

5. Which Harry Potter character do you feel you can relate to the most? Explain. Which character is your favorite? Again, explain.
Sometimes I feel like I can relate to Colin Creevey because he is just so creepy and jittery and I'm a lot like that, but not on purpose. But other times I feel like Hermione Granger. At school I overacheive and excel in nearly all of my classes, and my hair is quite curly. On the otherhand, I don't see myself as bossy, though others might think so. My favorite character is Luna Lovegood. Why? Because she is so out there and it seems like no one really likes her, yet they still talk to her and put up with her. I think she's pretty cool and really funny.

6. Give us the reasons for and against you being sorted into each of the houses.
a. Gryffindor
For:
When I let my hair dry naturally, it's basically like a curly mane of hair; like a lion. So, I'd be able to go, "Roar! Gryffindor!"
Against.
I would have to live up to the expectations of the Gryffindor House. You'd have to be loyal and brave and I'm not that loyal. I wouldn't want to disappoint anyone with my disloyalty.

b. Hufflepuff
For:
I would be able to blend into the crowd easier than any other House. It would be quite an advantage if I ever felt like causing mayhem at the School.
Against:
I wouldn't be noticed. I like attention and Hufflepuffs don't exactly get too much spotlight at Hogwarts. Sure, Cedric was in Hufflepuff, but he died! Come on now, that house must be pretty depressed since their golden boy was killed by Voldemort.

c. Ravenclaw
For:
I am very smart and would do very well in this house. I would fit right in with the Ravenclaws because I would be able to talk about scholarly things.
Against:
I don't particularily like Cho Chang. She is in that house and I think I'd get fed up with too quickly. I hate how she came to Harry and was practically begging him to recall his last moments with Cedric. She is pathetic. Cho even tried to convince Harry to let her catch the Snitch. Pfft!

d. Slytherin
For:
I like to be mean. I really do get pleasure from scathing people with insults. I think it would be so much fun to be able to be in Slytherin and have an excuse to be mean to first years because, well, I like it.
Against:
I enjoy being friends with everyone except for the few people who have something against the way I style my hair or something. Plus, with Slytherin, everyone just assumes that you are going to be one of Voldemort's followers and are undoubtedly going to turn out badly. I wouldn't want that, I'm not that bad of a person and I hate it when people just assume things.

7. What was your least favorite moment in HP?
That would have to be when Cho decided to use Harry in the fifth book. I think she's really pathetic for taking him to the tea shop and then telling him about how her and Cedric used to ca-noodle there. It's pretty ridiculous that she even tried to get Harry to let her win the Quidditch Match. I'm glad that he didn't.

8. What about HP appeals to you (e.g. the romance, the adventure, the friendships, the fantasy, the mystery)?
The romance, fantasy and adventure all appeal to me. I used to try to write HP FanFics, but they were never as good as J.K.'s work. I love the way that everything hooks together like a chainlink fence and the way that this character likes this character and then the next chapter, they find themselves attracted to another character! And I love the way that the action sequences make you feel like you're actually at the scene, watching them battle it out.

9. What would you do if your friend was in danger? What would you give up in order to save them? Would you lay your life on the line?
If my friend was in danger, I would do whatever it would take to either get them to safety or sacrifice myself to save them. If I was on the top of a burning building with a friend and I had the only parashoot, I'd give it to them just so they would be safe and able to live a long healthy life filled with love, sorrow, adventure and much more, because if I didn't try to help or save them, and they died or got hurt, I wouldn't be able to let myself forget what I should have done but didn't do.

10. Given a choice between fame and money, which would you choose?
I would choose fame. I love attention and to me, money causes more problems. With fame, everyone knows who you are and what you have done that is great. I want that feeling. The only thing bad about fame is that you can be famous for the wrong thing(s). For instance, Voldemort killed Lily and James Potter but failed to kill an infant. He is infamous. I would not like to have people cower at the mention of my name, but rather smile to themselves.

11 If you could only store one memory in the Pensieve to visit over again, which one would it be? Why?
This one is very tough. I think I would choose the time that Kevin and I snuck out and were near my house and he decided to make me mad. He told me that no matter what I would always be there for him; despite all of the mean things he would do, I'd be there. He was basically saying that I was his back-up plan and that if he went out with some girl and they broke up, he would have me to come back to. I refused to believe him and was furious and tried to move around him to go home. He stopped me and kept saying things to get me mad. Then, he tried to kiss me. I pushed him away and ruined the whole moment. Kevin didn't really mean any of that, he was just trying to kiss me when I was mad like in those stupid chain letters on myspace. It was the sweetest moment. I would place it in the Pensieve just to revisist it and remember how much we used to like eachother.

12. What excites you the most in life? Where do you get the most joy and fulfillment?
Life excites me the most, I think. I like looking forward to new situations with new people in new places. Every day for me is like a new slate. My feelings change constantly. One minute I'm cold hearted, the next minute I'm sweet and caring and then the next I'm slap happy. It's completely insane! I get the most joy and fulfillment from school and being at school and succeeding in school. I love going to school just to learn new things and be with my friends and observe the odd specimens of people that go there. I love it so much. Maybe I'm just a big creep? I have no idea.

13. If you were in Harry's position during the "Snape's Worst Memory" incident, how would you view Peter, James, Sirius, Lily, Remus, and Snape differently? Why?
I would view them as mean teenagers with nothing better to do than to torment a poor guy. I would feel a bit betrayed because everyone had made my dad and mom and their friends out to be perfect little angels who could do no wrong and then I really find out that they were bullies. That would lower my respect for them and I would feel sorry for Snape.

14. Imagine you were an eleven-year-old Muggleborn witch/wizard who did not know about magic and had just received your Hogwarts letter. How would you react to leaving home and going to a magic school?
I would be absolutely enthralled! As I mentioned before, I love going to new places and seeing new people and being in new situations. I would try to talk to as many people as possible on my journey to Hogwarts and I would make my many attempts at friendships with people who I don't know. I imagine I would behave like Colin Creevey; somewhat like a mouse on speed, I suppose.

15. If you had access to a time turner and there were no regulations regarding its usage, what would you use it for and why?
I would use it to replay hilarious moments because I always love a good laugh. I would also use it to go back to a class that I had either fallen asleep in or neglected to pay attention in and take notes in order to keep up with the work. I always like to stay on top of my game.

16. In the Philosopher’s Stone (AKA Sorcerer’s Stone) Neville had a choice: he could let his friends go out at night when they weren’t supposed to and potentially they could lose points for his house, or he could confront them and stop them from breaking the rules. What would you have done in his situation?
I think that I would have asked them why they were doing what they were doing and tried to stop them because it seemed awfully dangerous. I'd tell them to go back up to their dorms or else I'd hex them.

17. Who (dead, alive, or fictional) do you most admire? This can be someone from real life or from Harry Potter.
I most admire my friend Caity. She's crazy, spontaneous and really great. I wish that I could be more like her; less afraid of what people might think of me and more comfortable in my own skin. She's not afraid to make faces that make her look terrible, even though she's pretty. I wish that I could be like her because then I could have an excuse for my actions, "What, I'm crazy, okay?!"

18. What is your favorite book outside of Harry Potter? What is it about this book that endears it to you?
I have so many favorite books outside of Harry Potter, but Peter Pan is my favorite. This book has captured my heart by way of pixie dust and it has forever flown to Neverland to stay with the boy who shall never grow up. I love it because there is obvious chemistry between Peter and Wendy and then you are forced to deal with the fact that Wendy goes home with John and Michael to grow up. But, she has a daughter named Jane and you are excited to see that Wendy Darling's legacy still lives on through her daughter who goes off to Neverland with Pan and has many adventures with that strange boy who stays forever young.

19. You're sitting the final examination for a class that has given you a lot of trouble. Your grade is borderline, you really need to do well on this final to get an A. You can see the paper of your friend who sits next to you and who happens to excel in this subject. You've gotten to a question that you're stuck on. Do you glance at your friend's paper to figure out the answer or not? Why?
I wouldn't glance at their paper because there is a chance that the test might be different for certain people or that they don't know the answer either. Plus, I'd much rather take my chances guessing the answer. I usually am quite sure of myself when it comes to school, so I would be okay with guessing on that question.

20. In Goblet of Fire, Harry was chosen for the Tri-Wizard Tournament even with the age-line. Ron was unable to enter because of the age restriction even though he really wanted to be a part of the Tournament. Was Ron right to be jealous/angry at Harry? Were Harry's reactions appropriate? Why?
Ron was not right to be jealous of Harry's going into the Tournament. That Tournament could kill you and Ron was stupid to want to be in it, even if he did get his fifteen minutes of fame, he could have died. Harry's reactions were appropriate; he told Ron he didn't put his name into the Goblet of Fire and it's not his fault that Ron refused to believe him. Ron is just jealous that Harry is always going to be in the spotlight and Ron will forever remain in the shadows.

21. Which class would you look forward to the most at Hogwarts? Which classes do you/did you excel in most at school?
I would look forward to Transfiguration the most because I think I would enjoy turning pets into cups and learning about peculiar spells to change things into something that they are not. I excel most in English, Science and Math. I just happen to have a knack for school.

22. What would be the first place you visit during a Hogsmeade weekend? Why?
I would visit Honey Duke's because I love candy, especially chocolate. I'd go there so that I could dazzle my tastebuds with all the amazing wizard candy that they have to offer at the shop.

23. In the wizarding world, all 5th year students are required to pick a career to focus on going into their 6th and 7th years at Hogwarts. What career path would you choose? Why?
I would go towards a career in the Misuse of Muggle Artifacts. I like Muggles. Well, most of them. I would be a good helping hand to the Ministry's Misuse of Muggle Artifacts Office, what with my expertise in the workings of everyday Muggle things.

24. In the Wizarding world, some pure-blood wizards consider Muggle-borns "filthy" and "horrible." In our world, people are categorized by their wealth, racial background, and appearance. What are your opinions on Muggle-borns? What are the qualities that you value in others?
My opinion on Muggle-borns is that they are just as magic as any other witch or wizard and you shouldn't discriminate. The qualities I value in others are friendliness, sense of humor, sensibility, insanity and how they treat other people. I wouldn't like to see them kick someone and then come over to me and act all fine and dandy.

25. You have stumbled across five magical wells. One is the Well of Common Sense and Logic, the second is the Well of Creativity, the third is the Well of Optimism, the fourth is the Well of Physical Strength, and the fifth is the Well of Beauty. You can only drink from one well, but once you do you will be endowed with that ability for the rest of your life. Which well do you think you would definitely not need, and which do you think you would want to drink from?
I would definitely not need the Well of Creativity because I am very creative. I would drink from the Well of Common Sense and Logic because I lack those. I may be smart, but I have no common sense. I definitely need the common sense and logic because, well, everyone needs a bit of that in order to get through life, right?

26. In Half-Blood Prince, we witnessed Harry force-feeding Dumbledore the potion that weakened him, even though it pained Harry to do so, because he promised Dumbledore he would do whatever he wished. If you were in Harry's position, would you have stopped feeding Dumbledore the potion, or would you have continued? Do you think it was right for Harry to do as Dumbledore wished? Explain.
I would have stopped feeding Dumbledore the potion only to see what he would say, and if he told me to keep going, I would, despite the fact that it was paining me to see this great man withered down. I think it was right for Harry to do as Dumbledore wished because Dumbledore knows what he is talking about and nine out of ten times, what he tells you to do is the right thing to do.

27. Anything else you want to tell us before we sort you? Also, please tell us where you heard about this community. (Members who refer new applicants receive points, so please try to be as specific as possible.)
I like to sing in the shower. I searched for Harry Potter and found this community. Oh, and by the way, I'm completely insane once you get to know me. I just thought you ought to know.
Tags: suspended
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 35 comments