4. What are your hobbies/interests outside of HP? How do you feel these hobbies/interests contribute to your personality? I do everything art related. whether it be music, visual art, or theater, I do it. Im in multiple honors music ensembles at school and the honors drama course too. This contributes to my personality because I am always smiling. I do believe that im a happier person because I have so much art and music in my life.
5. Which Harry Potter character do you feel you can relate to the most? Explain. Which character is your favorite? Again, explain. I dont really feel that I can relate to a single charector completely. I find little bits of myself in each charector but cannot relate completely to any certain charector.
6. Give us the reasons for and against you being sorted into each of the houses.
For: I am brave when I can. Well, as much as you can be in a normal high school world. But i have the confidence to outshine most.
Against. Sometimes a cockier side comes out in me and i feel that being cocky sometimes may not always be a gryffindor trate.
For: I am ALWAYS nice and am known for being a well liked and rounded person.
Against: Other aspects of my life that would be catigorized with other houses most of the time outshine those that categorize me as a hufflepuff.
For: i always seem to be dedicated to going above and beyond what is asked of me.
Against: Because I am very philosophical, curious and VERY hungry to learn more things but am not neccessarely as well read as a typical ravenclaw.
For: i'm always clever and ontop of the game and sometimes feel i am better then others.
Against: slytherins sometimes can get the reputation of being caniving and nasty, which is a stereotype. but it is a stereotype because the majority fits it and i dont fit the stereotype
7. What was your least favorite moment in HP? Every moment I love. even the sad or scary, or whatever emotion might be portrayed. but, its harry potter and there is no reason to have a LEAST favorite moment. they are all my favorite.
8. What about HP appeals to you (e.g. the romance, the adventure, the friendships, the fantasy, the mystery)? The relationships. Not just romantic relationships but the bonds that have been made between everyone in withen hogwarts. Everyone can relate to the relationships and everyone seems so real, despite the wizardry and exotic adventure.
9. What would you do if your friend was in danger? What would you give up in order to save them? Would you lay your life on the line? I would give up what was nesscary to save them. Whether it be my life or not, I believe that if I consider them my friend, then they are a good person and deserve to live.
10. Given a choice between fame and money, which would you choose? I would choose fame. Because, you can achieve fame WITH money, but fame without money means you have done something great without money to achieve it.
11 If you could only store one memory in the Pensieve to visit over again, which one would it be? Why? I would choose this one day I had when all of my good friends came together and we all went to the park. it was the first sunny day of the year and all the colors seemed so saturated after the dull winter. Everything in my life seemed perfectly content and i was afraid of nothing when with my friends. Bliss.
12. What excites you the most in life? Where do you get the most joy and fulfillment? knowing that I have done something to help someone or impacted someones life positevly in any ways fills me with the greatest joy.
13. If you were in Harry's position during the "Snape's Worst Memory" incident, how would you view Peter, James, Sirius, Lily, Remus, and Snape differently? Why? i dont think i'de view them differently because all impresions i've had of them so far have been so strong that i dont think this scene would change how i would view them entirely. I would question there actions but my view would not change.
14. Imagine you were an eleven-year-old Muggleborn witch/wizard who did not know about magic and had just received your Hogwarts letter. How would you react to leaving home and going to a magic school? WITH GREAT HASTE. When I was 10, turning 11, I waited for days and days AND DAYS for my very own letter to come. because i felt so strongly that i was a wizard. It's silly but its true.
15. If you had access to a time turner and there were no regulations regarding its usage, what would you use it for and why? I would NOT use it to change the past beceause i feel that the past shapes who you are today, every detail of the past shapes every detail of today. and without most of the details from my past. i wouldnt be where I am today or with the people i am today.
16. In the Philosopher’s Stone (AKA Sorcerer’s Stone) Neville had a choice: he could let his friends go out at night when they weren’t supposed to and potentially they could lose points for his house, or he could confront them and stop them from breaking the rules. What would you have done in his situation? I would get the story. if there reason for going out was greater then the reason for the rule to stay in, i would let them go.
17. Who (dead, alive, or fictional) do you most admire? This can be someone from real life or from Harry Potter. My mother. thats enough said.
18. What is your favorite book outside of Harry Potter? What is it about this book that endears it to you? The first book that comes to mind is "a child called it" not because it is my favorite (its one of the favorite, but there are so many books in this world) but because it shows such raw, true human emotion. its real.
19. You're sitting the final examination for a class that has given you a lot of trouble. Your grade is borderline, you really need to do well on this final to get an A. You can see the paper of your friend who sits next to you and who happens to excel in this subject. You've gotten to a question that you're stuck on. Do you glance at your friend's paper to figure out the answer or not? Why? No, because if I knew that my grade depended on this final then i would have spent every moment possible to study and prepare for the best grade so I know that the answer is somewhere inside of me, so i wouldnt need to cheat.
20. In Goblet of Fire, Harry was chosen for the Tri-Wizard Tournament even with the age-line. Ron was unable to enter because of the age restriction even though he really wanted to be a part of the Tournament. Was Ron right to be jealous/angry at Harry? Were Harry's reactions appropriate? Why? He had a right to be jealous, but angry, no. because it wasnt harrys fault that he was chosen besides the age restriction.
21. Which class would you look forward to the most at Hogwarts? Which classes do you/did you excel in most at school? I think that I would excel most in a charms class or something where you need to use your wand excessively because i think that i catch on to things very quickly. I excell most in music classes in school.
22. What would be the first place you visit during a Hogsmeade weekend? Why? I dont think I would know where to start but i'de probably go to a pub or to a social setting because there, the culture is most promenent and I love experiancing new culture.
23. In the wizarding world, all 5th year students are required to pick a career to focus on going into their 6th and 7th years at Hogwarts. What career path would you choose? Why? I'de focus on becoming an auror because i believe that it creates the most responsability and in turn is the most important of most careers and i would want to do something important with my life.
24. In the Wizarding world, some pure-blood wizards consider Muggle-borns "filthy" and "horrible." In our world, people are categorized by their wealth, racial background, and appearance. What are your opinions on Muggle-borns? What are the qualities that you value in others? I dont believe that any one person is lower then another just because of how they were born. it is how they are brought up and how they are presently, as a person, that matters. not whether they are muggle, rich or poor.
25. You have stumbled across five magical wells. One is the Well of Common Sense and Logic, the second is the Well of Creativity, the third is the Well of Optimism, the fourth is the Well of Physical Strength, and the fifth is the Well of Beauty. You can only drink from one well, but once you do you will be endowed with that ability for the rest of your life. Which well do you think you would definitely not need, and which do you think you would want to drink from? I would chose the well of creativity, because then I would have the creativity to think outside of the box, the creativity to look for so many points of view and in turn find the most prominant right choice, the creativity to find other ways to overcome physical strength, and the creativity to look past beauty as a quality trait.
26. In Half-Blood Prince, we witnessed Harry force-feeding Dumbledore the potion that weakened him, even though it pained Harry to do so, because he promised Dumbledore he would do whatever he wished. If you were in Harry's position, would you have stopped feeding Dumbledore the potion, or would you have continued? Do you think it was right for Harry to do as Dumbledore wished? Explain. I would continue. I believe it is right that harry continued because dumbledore is a BEYOND wise man and has thought about what he wants and the outcomes of his decisions and he KNOWs what is best so I would do what he tells me to do.
27. One thing I'de like to share is that I enjoy singing in the shower. And that I was reffered to this site by Katie Kerr (neon_hearbreak)