4. What are your hobbies/interests outside of HP? How do you feel these hobbies/interests contribute to your personality?
Art- I am an artist, and i like to draw, paint, scuplture, and photography.
Music- I loooovveee music, and I have a tallent of playing drums.
5. Which Harry Potter character do you feel you can relate to the most? Explain. Which character is your favorite? Again, explain.
The character That I can relate to the most would be Ginny, beacuse I have a big family too, and I am one of the youngest.
My favorite charter would be Sirius Black. For the short time he knew Harry, and that you got to know him int he book, I just loved the way he was, and how much he cared for Harry.
6. Give us the reasons for and against you being sorted into each of the houses.
For: I'm honest
Against. I'm not that brave
For:I am loyal
For: I am wise and think things through before I speak/do
Against: I don't have the school smarts
Against: I am not a pure blood, and I would stand up to Voldermort..
7. What was your least favorite moment in HP?
WHEN BLACK DIED!!! :(
8. What about HP appeals to you (e.g. the romance, the adventure, the friendships, the fantasy, the mystery)?
I have no idea, I just love the books, I jsut think its beacuse Harry Lived all his life with thoes crappy muggles that treated him badly, and there is just something thats in him that other people don't have.
9. What would you do if your friend was in danger? What would you give up in order to save them? Would you lay your life on the line?
I wwould rescue them deffentally, and if they were a really good friend of mine, I'd loose my life for them.
10. Given a choice between fame and money, which would you choose?
Money, but I don't want to be rich.
11 If you could only store one memory in the Pensieve to visit over again, which one would it be? Why?
The best times of my childhood, beacuse things back then, I had nothing to worryy about.
12. What excites you the most in life? Where do you get the most joy and fulfillment?
My relationship with Jesus Christ.
13. If you were in Harry's position during the "Snape's Worst Memory" incident, how would you view Peter, James, Sirius, Lily, Remus, and Snape differently? Why?
Well, I would not look at them diffrentally as they are now, beacuse people always grow up and change.
14. Imagine you were an eleven-year-old Muggleborn witch/wizard who did not know about magic and had just received your Hogwarts letter. How would you react to leaving home and going to a magic school?
I would be very confused, and nervous, but excited at the same time.
15. If you had access to a time turner and there were no regulations regarding its usage, what would you use it for and why?
I would use it for all the mistakes I did and change/avoid them.
16. In the Philosopher’s Stone (AKA Sorcerer’s Stone) Neville had a choice: he could let his friends go out at night when they weren’t supposed to and potentially they could lose points for his house, or he could confront them and stop them from breaking the rules. What would you have done in his situation?
17. Who (dead, alive, or fictional) do you most admire? This can be someone from real life or from Harry Potter.
My mother. She is wonderfull to me and I couldn't have better.
18. What is your favorite book outside of Harry Potter? What is it about this book that endears it to you?
The Chrinicales of Narnia Series, beacuse I love C.S. Lewis' writing.
19. You're sitting the final examination for a class that has given you a lot of trouble. Your grade is borderline, you really need to do well on this final to get an A. You can see the paper of your friend who sits next to you and who happens to excel in this subject. You've gotten to a question that you're stuck on. Do you glance at your friend's paper to figure out the answer or not? Why?
Yes, beacuse, lets be honest, who wouldn't look at there paper? But, ofcourse, I'd make sure it would be ok with them first.
20. In Goblet of Fire, Harry was chosen for the Tri-Wizard Tournament even with the age-line. Ron was unable to enter because of the age restriction even though he really wanted to be a part of the Tournament. Was Ron right to be jealous/angry at Harry? Were Harry's reactions appropriate? Why?
I think Ron had a right to be angry untill Harry gave him and explanition.
21. Which class would you look forward to the most at Hogwarts? Which classes do you/did you excel in most at school?
DADA deffentally or Care of magical creatures, even divination.
22. What would be the first place you visit during a Hogsmeade weekend? Why?
Probally a coffee place, beacuse I like to just sit and converse with friends. Then to other shops to get things that I would need.
23. In the wizarding world, all 5th year students are required to pick a career to focus on going into their 6th and 7th years at Hogwarts. What career path would you choose? Why?
To be an Auror, beacuse They get to do lots of important things.
24. In the Wizarding world, some pure-blood wizards consider Muggle-borns "filthy" and "horrible." In our world, people are categorized by their wealth, racial background, and appearance. What are your opinions on Muggle-borns? What are the qualities that you value in others?
I think muggleborns are just as good as pure bloods.
I value good in each person, and I don't judge them by color race, or sex or age or background. Everyone is diffrent and I think everyone disurves a chance.
25. You have stumbled across five magical wells. One is the Well of Common Sense and Logic, the second is the Well of Creativity, the third is the Well of Optimism, the fourth is the Well of Physical Strength, and the fifth is the Well of Beauty. You can only drink from one well, but once you do you will be endowed with that ability for the rest of your life. Which well do you think you would definitely not need, and which do you think you would want to drink from?
I would deffentally not need the physical strenth one, but i would be intersted in drinking from either the common sence wel or creativity well.
26. In Half-Blood Prince, we witnessed Harry force-feeding Dumbledore the potion that weakened him, even though it pained Harry to do so, because he promised Dumbledore he would do whatever he wished. If you were in Harry's position, would you have stopped feeding Dumbledore the potion, or would you have continued? Do you think it was right for Harry to do as Dumbledore wished? Explain.
I would continue to feed it to him beacuse he needed it.
27. Anything else you want to tell us before we sort you? Also, please tell us where you heard about this community. (Members who refer new applicants receive points, so please try to be as specific as possible.)
I found this community from a LJ engine search with the key words "harry potter".