Ikkin. (violinxcore) wrote in _belong,
Ikkin.
violinxcore
_belong

Anne Rice's Vampire Chronicles.

1. Name: Nicole Fleischer

2. Age: 17

3. Gender: Female

4. What are your hobbies/interests outside of HP? How do you feel these hobbies/interests contribute to your personality?
I love music. I love to listen to music, I love to sing to music (badly...haha), I love to play music. I play the violin and piano. I do have an electric violin, which I just got for my birthday, and well Oreo (I named him) is pretty much my third boyfriend (next to my real boyfriend and my car). Yes I'm weird. Haha. Anyway. I love music, I grew up with music. My dad is a semi-professional guitarist. He taught lessons for a while, and he plays weddings and such. Although it's not is every day job, he puts a lot of time and effort into his music. Which is where I get my love for it from. I also love to act, and I think I'm fairly good at it. I'm no Alexis Bledel or Nicole Kidman, but I have been told I am good. I do school plays/musicals and community theater. I also love writing. I'm currently writing a novel, I've written many short stories and I have written poetry. I don't think I'm great, but I do like most of my writing, ad ideas

5. Which Harry Potter character do you feel you can relate to the most? Explain. Which character is your favorite? Again, explain.
a. I can relate to Ginny. Except for the numerous amounts of brothers. I'm an only child. But when I was younger, I was very quiet around people I didn't know very well or people I liked. I would run away from my childhood crushes. I was easily manipulated when I was younger and when I got older, I was able to calmly talk to my former crushes or even my current crushes. I was able to deal with life more and people more.
b. I have two favorite characters. The first one is Sirius Black. I named my car after him. Haha. I just loved how much he wanted to be there for Harry, and how he made Harry feel like he actually had family left that loved him. Sirius as like another father to him. My other favorite character is Fred Weasley. I named my magic eight ball after him. Not as big as my car, but I actually know someone named Fred, and it would be creepy if people thought I named it after him. I just love Fred's personality. He's a hillarious character, he's out-going, he's smart. And most people ask, why Fred and not George. In the books, Fred's just a tad more outgoing. He speaks up a little more than George.

6. Give us explanations and reasons for and against you being sorted into each house.
a. Gryffindor
For:
Since this is really the only house you get to see "inside" of in the books and movies, it seems to be the most fun. Also, the traits defined in the book, courage, bravery, are important traits, and I am definatly a lot more couragous and brave than I used to be.
Against:
Almost </i>everybody</i> wants to get into this house because Harry, Ron, James, Dumbledoor, McGonagall, were all in this house. If people push for a house, they usually seem to push for this one. I don't want to be in it just because they were in it and i don't want to appear that way either. Plus, Gryffindors seem to get themselves into trouble. It might be fun, but I don't want to be in trouble 24/7.

b. Hufflepuff
For:
I'm loyal. I don't turn my back on a friend because we got into a fight. If someone tells me something, I don't go around telling everyone else. Even if they're like, yeah you can tell people I don't care, I still don't go around telling the world. If someone asks, sure I'll tell. But I believe it's not my business to tell it.
Against:
Most people, mostly Slytherins in the book, look at Hufflepuffs as weak. I definatly don't think this because look at what Hufflepuff produced....Cedric. He wouldn't have been chosen for the tournament if he was weak. I just don't want to appear weak because of a stereotype. I hate being stereotyped, and I am often stereotyped.

c. Ravenclaw
For:
I'm intellegent and I love to learn things. Most people take things like Food Prep as their electives...I take Anatomy and Physiology. I find learning, and reading..fun.
Against:
Although I love to learn, I like to have fun outside of learning too. And I'm not saying Ravenclaws don't, but again with the stereotype thing, they seem to focus only on learning.

d. Slytherin
For:
Slytherin seem to have the most fun. Yeah, the majority of them are mean, but they seem to have the most fun whatever they're doing. Also, I do try a lot of different ways to get my way. I'm not a brat, I don't expect everything, but there are certain things I want, and certain things I get upset over if I don't have. Most of the time, they're retarted things, like I want to see a certain movie, but no one will go see it with me.
Against:
Everyone's heard that there's no wizard in Slytherin that doesn't go bad. I don't want to use my powers for bad, I want to hel people with them, I want to be a good person.

7. What was your least favorite moment in HP?
Sirius's death. I just thought that he had so much more left to do, for himself, Harry, and the rest of the Order. And plus he's my favorite character. I just felt for Harry when he died. I couldn't help to think that Harry had just lost the last connection he had to his parents.

8. What about HP appeals to you (e.g. the romance, the adventure, the friendships, the fantasy, the mystery)?
Everything. Every aspect of the story pulls me into it. I cry when the characters cry, I laugh when the characters laugh, I swoon, scream, yell, when they do. It's almost as if I'm in the book itself, like the Neverending Story. I love the way it's written and everything that happens in it.

9. What would you do if your friend was in danger? What would you give up in order to save them? Would you lay your life on the line?
Honestly, it would depend on the friend. If it was one of my best friends or my boyfriend, I would put everything on the line for them. I'd do whatever was necessary in order to save them. However, if the friend wasn't so close, I wouldn't necessarily put my life on the line. I might get close, and I would definatly try to help anybody, but I'm not going to risk my life for someone I hardly know or aren't too good of friends with.

10. If you could only store one memory in the Pensieve to visit over again, which one would it be? Why? Wow. I have so many amazing memories...It's hard to choose. I'd have to say, this one time when I was about three or four....it's not that spectacular of a memory, but I had my mom's parents visiting, and my dad's parents had just flown in and were visiting, too. They shook hands, and greeted each other like old friends. This just makes me happy thinking back on it, because it was a time when my family was all together, and both of my grandmothers were still alive. I was close to both of my grandmothers.

11. What excites you the most in life? Where do you get the most joy and fulfillment?
Music, Writing, and Reading. Music because it's pretty much a drug in my case. It makes me forget all my problems when I'm listening or playing. And when I come back to reality, I still might have to face my problems, but I don't have the added effects of a hangover or crash. Writing because it also lets me escape. I have a large imagination and writing lets me take it wherever I want it to go. Reading, because it pulls me into the book so much. I can get into pretty much anything. Fiction, Non-Fiction, Fantasy, Realistic, Mystery, you name it and I pretty much absorb it. When I look back over this answer, I see that I implied that I like to escape from life. Well, I don't hate my life, but it's nice to get away once in a while. I've got it a little tougher than some other people, though I know it's not the worst life, nor does it come close. But my friends even point out that my parents are more strict than theirs, etc. So I just need to escape once in a while.

12. If you were in Harry's position during the "Snape's Worst Memory" incident, how would you view Peter, James, Sirius, Lily, Remus, and Snape differently? Why?
It would definatly be a humbling experience in some cases. First of all, I wouldn't think of James and Sirius as perfect anymore, but I still wouldn't say they "strutted" around everywhere. My opinion on Lily wouldn't change much, because I would have thought, from the way she died for her son, that she was a very strong woman. I also would start to see where Snape came from in hating Harry. I would see why there was a feud between Snape and Harry in his Hogwarts years. Snape was a victim of James' bullying, but Snape wasn't perfect either. The way he treated Lily after trying to help him shows that he may have deserved some of what he got. Honestly, I wouldn't say certain people were to blame, I would just conclude that everybody has their faults, and sometimes, it leads to others showing theirs.

13. If you had access to a time turner without worry of not being able to return, nor any other restrictions, what would you use it for and why?
Hmm. I would sleep in class, and then turn it back so I could take the class awake. Hahaha. I don't get to sleep much... Hmm. I'd probably use it for school in some shape or another. My english teacher hates my writing for some reason, so every time he'd mark my paper badly, I'd go back in time and rewrite it a different way, and hopefully get better grades.

14. In the Philosopher’s Stone (AKA Sorcerer’s Stone) Neville had a choice: he could let his friends go out at night when they weren’t supposed to and potentially they could lose points for his house, or he could confront them and stop them from breaking the rules. What would you have done in his situation?
Wow, this is a toughie. Given the circumstances, if Neville had stopped them, Voldemort would most likely be back to power sooner. However, since Neville didn't know this, he didn't know the effect of the trio going out at night, so it's tough to be mad at him for that. If I didn't know what was going on, I would stop them. But if I did know what they were going to do, I'd wish them luck sneak some bertie bots in the pockets and send them on their merry way.

15. Who (dead, alive, or fictional) do you most admire? This can be someone from real life or from Harry Potter.
Admire? My mother. She has gone through so much. She lived through a war, that is still going on today, she came to this country with nothing, and she made it through college, and right now is a successful engineer, earning a very good income. But from what she had to go through, it shows she was a strong person, and from watching people die around her, I just admire that she was postive enough to become what she has today.

16. What is your favorite book outside of Harry Potter? What is it about this book that endears it to you?
I love weird books. And my favorite book changes from day to day. I read a new book, and it becomes my favorite. Well not necessarily, but the book has to be very dull for me to not like it a lot. But my favorite book currently is Survivor by Chuck Palahniuck. This book was amazing, funny, and bizarre. It was one of those books, that if you were reading it out loud and someone randomly walks in at pretty much any part, they'd ask you "What are you reading?!?" In an exasperated tone. This is the guy who wrote Fight Club, so if you know anything about that, you know he's very weird. The story of the book though, is just amazingly bizarre. I love reading other people's takes on religion, whether I agree with them or not. This book was about a religous sect that committed mass suicide, and it's just one of those books you'd have to read in order to understand. I recommend it to all

17. In Goblet of Fire, Harry was chosen for the Tri-Wizard Tournament even with the age-line. Ron was unable to enter because of the age restriction even though he really wanted to be a part of the Tournament. Was Ron right to be jealous/angry at Harry? Were Harry's reactions appropriate? Why?
I can see why Ron was angry. I mean, c'mon, if you were stuck as a "sidekick" to your best friend who was The Famous Harry Potter, you'd be upset too. He just supposedly got past the age line, and was once again in the limelight, while you're pushed to the side. Yeah, I'd be a little jealous, too. However, I don't think Ron should be angry at Harry. It isn't all Harry's fault. He didn't ask to be famous. He has even said he'd rather have his parents than the fame (not a direct quote). This is why I think Harry was rght to act the way he did, but I also think it's completely understandable why Ron was upset.

18. Which class would you look forward to the most at Hogwarts? Which classes do you/did you excel in most at school?
In school I'm a math and english person. I love grammar (alhough I do tend to mess up mine a lot). I'm good at critisizing others mistakes though. I love math. I find math fun. I could sit there all day and do long division of polynomials. At Hogwarts, though, I would probably thoroughly enjoy Muggle Studies, because I love learning about other cultures and civilizations, and I would also enjoy Astronomy, because I loved that stuff when I was a kid, and just haven't had time for it recently. I think I'd like potions too....I like to mix things a tad...

19. In the wizarding world, all 5th year students are required to pick a career to focus on going into their 6th and 7th years at Hogwarts. What career path would you choose? Why? How does it relate to what you wish to do (or are currently doing) in the future?
Hmm..I'd want to either be a professor or a healer. In "real life", I want to be a lawyer, but that's only because teaching doesn't pay me enough to argue with my students :-P. But I would love to teach. I love kids/teenagers, and I'd want to pass on my knowledge (or whatever is shloshing around up there), on to the next generations. In a healer's case, however, I like to help people, and I can't think of the wizard equivilant to psychologist (my back up for law). I'd want to help people get over their pain, physical, mental or emotional. I hate seeing people hurt, and I want to help them the best I can.

20. In the Wizarding world, some pure-blood wizards consider Muggle-borns "filthy" and "horrible." In our world, people are categorized by their wealth, racial background, and appearance. What are your opinions on Muggle-borns? What are the qualities that you value in others?
I cannot stand it when people judge other people on class, race, or looks. I used to get made fun of because I'm short, and also because I'm of Middle Eastern heritage. I'm one of the people that think what matters most is definatly on the inside. I think it's important to be nice and friendly, but honest. Humble. I don't care how smart you are either. As long as you dont rub it in my face, I'll still probably like you. I try to be nice to everybody, because I think everybody deserves a chance.

21. You have stumbled across five magical wells. One is the Well of Common Sense and Logic, the second is the Well of Creativity, the third is the Well of Optimism, the fourth is the Well of Physical Strength, and the fifth is the Well of Beauty. You can only drink from one well, but once you do you will be endowed with that ability for the rest of your life. Which well do you think you would definitely not need, and which do you think you would want to drink from?
Okay, I'm going one by one. Common Sense and Logic. I believe I have that, but I guess I definatly could improve in that sense. So maybe. Creativity, I think I have enough of that so I don't need it. Optimisim, I try to look up on things, but I do get upset a lot and think negative. I could use work there. Physical strength. I am strong, but I defnatly could improve. Beauty. Although it shouldn't matter, it still does, however, I think I'm fine for now. I'm not ugly, but I'm no supermodel. I think I'll stick with my looks for now.
So if I had to choose....I definatly do not need creativity. I have enough of that. And I need physical strength. Maybe just for protection, or maybe if the car next to me is parked too close and I feel like tossing it to the other side of the parking lot, I could still use some strength the most.

22. Anything else you want to tell us before we sort you? Also, please tell us where you heard about this community. (Members who refer new applicants receive points, so please try to be as specific as possible.)
Uhhm, I found you through a promotion by machinemedusa. And I like to know why people make the choices they do, if it isn't too much to ask :-) thanks.

23. If you had to make 5 Horcruxes, who are what objects would you choose and why? Meaning, what means the most to you and why what significance does it have that you would want to put your soul into it?
Hmm....First of all I would use my grandmother's locket. I was close to my grandmother, and she would always tell me about her locket, which my grandfather gave to her on their first wedding anniversary. I thought it was so sweet even at the age of 7. Since I was about that young, I always though, if I ever get anything to remember my grandmother by, I want it to be that locket. Unfortunatly, the circumstances aren't exactly thrilling, but now that I have the locket, I keep it safe and wear it only when I know nothing will happen to it. I plan to wear it at my wedding :).
Second, I would use my magic eight ball, and I know that sounds weird. But he knows all of my secrets. I tell him everything. Well, ask anyways. And although he doesn't give me the answers I like, I still let my secrets out. And I know that sounds weird and chidish, but I'm an only child and my best friend lives 1000 miles away.
Third I would use my diary. It has my secrets, yes, but I don't use it like most do. I don't right down what I ate for lunch today, or who said what about whom, I just use it to muse. I write what I'm feeling, thinking, hoping. And I don't let anybody touch it. I hide it. No one knows where it is and I want to keep it that way.
Fourth, I would use my mp3 player. Music is an important part of my life, and without it, I definatly wouldn't be who I am today. Music has made such a huge impact on my life.
Fifth would be my electric violin. Again, music is important to me and without violin, I definatly wouldn't be who I am. And I know I said that already, but it really is important to me. And my electric violin is newer than my acoustic. So right now it's more special to me.

24. What would your boggart form be and why? It would be a doorway. A doorway leading into a hallway that is 5 feet in height and 2 1/2 feet in width. It would be lined with needles. Syringes to be exact. I'm claustrophobic. I hate small spaces in which I have to fit into. I also am deathly afraid of needles. Now that I think about it , there would be people in that room too, reaching out to touch me. I hate being touched when I'm in a small area. It makes me feel more confined, and like I'll get stuck and never leave.

25. Anything else you want to tell us before we sort you? Also, please tell us where you heard about this community. (Members who refer new applicants receive points, so please try to be as specific as possible.) I like to sing in the shower. Really, I do.
Tags: hufflepuff
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 10 comments