2. Age: 18
3. Gender: Female
4. What are your hobbies/interests outside of HP? How do you feel these hobbies/interests contribute to your personality? Swimming, cooking, reading, playing video games. I think that my hobbies make me an interesting person. At some points, i seem to be a nerd, but really I'm not! I enjoy a lot of things and just like having fun.
5. Which Harry Potter character do you feel you can relate to the most? Explain. Which character is your favorite? Again, explain. I think that out of all the Harry Potter characters, I relate to Hermione the most. For many reasons, but mostly because we both have a thirst for learning and we love to be enthralled in a good book. My favorite character is Severus Snape. I think it is very exciting seeing what side he will end up on and how he plays the various characters to his will.
6. Give us the reasons for and against you being sorted into each of the houses.
For: It is my favorite house and i relate with a lot of the characters in it.
Against. Im not very brave or courageous.
For: I am loyal and friendly.
Against: I sometimes dont get along with people.
For: I am very smart and love to learn.
Against: I am very lazy and procrastinate often.
For: Im a very sneaky person and can often be mean to other people. Sometimes I will do anything to get what I want.
Against:I am not evil and i do not like to think of myself as being that.
7. What was your least favorite moment in HP? My least favorite moment in the books was when the second war started because it means that a lot of my favorite characters could die/will die.
8. What about HP appeals to you (e.g. the romance, the adventure, the friendships, the fantasy, the mystery)? They mystery and the romance. Actually, I love pretty much everything about Harry Potter. There are so many angles to explore and its all so interesting.
9. What would you do if your friend was in danger? What would you give up in order to save them? Would you lay your life on the line? If my friend was in danger, I would do anything to save them, include risking my life. If it needed to be done, I would die for my friends.
10. Given a choice between fame and money, which would you choose? I would choose fame. Money can buy you anything you want, but it cant make you happy with who you are.
11 If you could only store one memory in the Pensieve to visit over again, which one would it be? Why? If I could store any memory in a Pensieve, it would be the day I spent with my boyfriend when I came home from college. It was my best day in awhile because I wasn't overwhelmed with anything and I wasn't busy, I got to spend time with just him.
12. What excites you the most in life? Where do you get the most joy and fulfillment? What excites me most about life is thinking about how my life is going to be when I graduate from college. I am so excited to find out what will happen. Even if it is 6 years from now.
13. If you were in Harry's position during the "Snape's Worst Memory" incident, how would you view Peter, James, Sirius, Lily, Remus, and Snape differently? Why? I would think that my father and his friends were very cruel without a reason and that maybe what Snape had been saying all those times was really true.
14. Imagine you were an eleven-year-old Muggleborn witch/wizard who did not know about magic and had just received your Hogwarts letter. How would you react to leaving home and going to a magic school? If I had just received my Hogwarts letter, I would be ecstatic. I would be so happy to be able to do something new and very excited to leave home and meet new people.
15. If you had access to a time turner and there were no regulations regarding its usage, what would you use it for and why? I would use it to look back on some historical events. Such as, when the French Revolution was happening, the Civil War, and the Enlightenment.
16. In the Philosopher’s Stone (AKA Sorcerer’s Stone) Neville had a choice: he could let his friends go out at night when they weren’t supposed to and potentially they could lose points for his house, or he could confront them and stop them from breaking the rules. What would you have done in his situation? Its hard to say what I would do. If it was essential that they leave, I would let them. But if they were just sneaking out to sneak out, I would have confronted them. In Neville's situation, I think I would have done the same thing because he did not know what was going on.
17. Who (dead, alive, or fictional) do you most admire? This can be someone from real life or from Harry Potter. I admire Napoleon Bonaparte the most. He was an amazing politician, a brave general, and he led France to a prominent seat in Europe.
18. What is your favorite book outside of Harry Potter? What is it about this book that endears it to you? My favorites book, outside of Harry Potter, are the Princess Diary books. I like the books because it makes it seem like every girl could be a princess, even the ordinary ones like Mia.
19. You're sitting the final examination for a class that has given you a lot of trouble. Your grade is borderline, you really need to do well on this final to get an A. You can see the paper of your friend who sits next to you and who happens to excel in this subject. You've gotten to a question that you're stuck on. Do you glance at your friend's paper to figure out the answer or not? Why? No. I would rather fail the class than cheat. It is a question of morals and if I do not know the answers to the questions then I should not pass the test or the course.
20. In Goblet of Fire, Harry was chosen for the Tri-Wizard Tournament even with the age-line. Ron was unable to enter because of the age restriction even though he really wanted to be a part of the Tournament. Was Ron right to be jealous/angry at Harry? Were Harry's reactions appropriate? Why? I think that they were both justified in their reactions. I would be jealous if my best friend got into the tournament and wasn't allowed to, but I wasn't able to enter. On Harry's side, I would feel the same as he did. Although, I think I would be a lot more understanding towards Ron's feelings.
21. Which class would you look forward to the most at Hogwarts? Which classes do you/did you excel in most at school? I would look forward to Potions the most, because it is just like cooking and I love cooking. I excelled in History class and sometimes English class. I love History and I am very good at remembering facts and dates,
22. What would be the first place you visit during a Hogsmeade weekend? Why? Honeydukes, because I have a major sweet tooth and I love candy more than almost anything.
23. In the wizarding world, all 5th year students are required to pick a career to focus on going into their 6th and 7th years at Hogwarts. What career path would you choose? Why? I would choose to be an Auror or an Unspeakable. I think that both jobs would be interesting and the workload fun.
24. In the Wizarding world, some pure-blood wizards consider Muggle-borns "filthy" and "horrible." In our world, people are categorized by their wealth, racial background, and appearance. What are your opinions on Muggle-borns? What are the qualities that you value in others? I think that Muggle Borns are not any different than anything other people. The qualities that I look for in people are honesty, caring, and a sense of humor.
25. You have stumbled across five magical wells. One is the Well of Common Sense and Logic, the second is the Well of Creativity, the third is the Well of Optimism, the fourth is the Well of Physical Strength, and the fifth is the Well of Beauty. You can only drink from one well, but once you do you will be endowed with that ability for the rest of your life. Which well do you think you would definitely not need, and which do you think you would want to drink from? I would not need the Well of Physical Strength because being strong is not that important. I think I would drink from the Well of Creativity because being creative is very important.
26. In Half-Blood Prince, we witnessed Harry force-feeding Dumbledore the potion that weakened him, even though it pained Harry to do so, because he promised Dumbledore he would do whatever he wished. If you were in Harry's position, would you have stopped feeding Dumbledore the potion, or would you have continued? Do you think it was right for Harry to do as Dumbledore wished? Explain. Im not sure what I would do if I was in Harry's position. I can not say that I would do either because I do not know if I could put someone through that. I think that Harry did a good thing following Dumbledore's wishes because it helped them get to an important clue about Voldemort.
27. Anything else you want to tell us before we sort you? Also, please tell us where you heard about this community. (Members who refer new applicants receive points, so please try to be as specific as possible.) [Bad username: outinstyle] or [Bad username: lacamisa_negra]