March 2nd, 2005

mod post

Hmm the userinfo for this community really needs to be updated!
just an FYI

since Liz (xointoxicatedox) stamped applicants, she must be a mod right? If soooo liz, you shall need to send either myself or jada a picture and we'll do whatever with it && add it. As well as Sehar, we will be needing a pic for your Mod pic.

wow, we have effing 6 mods. that's crzy! Haha, but they're hot so yeah!

Umm yeah Jada mentioned perhaps themes. I'm thinking like
Spring Break theme maybe? Bikinis and such? or just summer type wear!?

Anyyy suggestions?

♥kay

OHHHH and one more thing! I think we're being very leniant when it comes to voting. We're not really basing it on looks anymore, if anyone agrees with me. I think we need to raise the bar a little.... ?
payyce

(no subject)

thanks for accepting me but maybe some of the girls are right. i'm not very pretty&i'm a little young. my pictures suck 'cuz they're all at sleepovers&friends stuff. I don't have a digital of my own, so those pictures aren't really me. i look totally different in real life. but thanks anyway!<3

(no subject)

I have to leave guys. I loved this communitiy, i thought it was awesome, i love the mods & members. Im just getting a bit too busy with things right now, and im already apart of a few more communities. I cant keep track of them all. I'll miss you all, alot!<3 bye.