• Music:

Application

Basics

1.Name:Amy Nicole McDougal
2.Age: 26
3.Sex: F
4.Location: Kentucky

Music, the most important part!

5.Name all of your favourite bands. Go crazy! name 'em all!
Wow, this could go on forever and I'm liable to forget plenty! LOL. U2, The Ramones, The Smiths, The Virgin Prunes, The Clash, The Housemartins, INXS, Led Zeppelin, Fleetwood Mac, Jimi Hendrix, Areosmith, Queen, Cake, The Cure, R.E.M., The White Stripes, Stevie Ray Vaghan, Matchbox Twenty, Third Eye Blind, Black Crowes, Alanis Morissette, The Beatles, The Hollies, Better Than Ezra, Heart, The Boomtown Rats, ... it goes on.

6.Name at least 5 bands that you dislike and why.
Creed (who doesn't), Linkin Park (not into metal/rap. I'm with Bono on these kinds of bands when he said "they need to take suicide pills and go away."), anything teen-boppy or slutty like Brittney Spears and that whole anorexic Barbie scene,anything country(I'd rather go to Abu Graib), Coldplay (they're music seems so negative, lyrics notwithstanding, a very poor imitation of U2 and they can't do anything truly original)

7.Name your favourite band and why.
U2- hands down! Why?? What a question! Why not?? They're brilliant in every way- musically, socially, characteristically! Loyal fan here. And I do bite detractors. LOL

8.Name some concerts you've been to. Unfortunately, not many: poor health, lack of finances almost precludes this joy, um... Bon Jovi, I'm seeing U2 in December.

9.Name your favourite CD. Achtung Baby- U2

10.List your all time favourite movies. Another toughie. Sure to leave stuff out. Life Is Beautiful, In America, Breakfast at Tiffany's, Phantom of the Opera, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, anything that was a true story or educational, BraveHeart, Evita, Anna and the King, ...

Miscellaneous Information

11.So tell us about yourself:
poet, volunteer, teacher, friend, daughter, sister, optimistic, opinionated to a fault, believe in conviction and love of neighbor, habitual chaser of dreams, and wandering soul.

12.Why would you be a good addition to this community?
Always up for new things, sometimes I can be controversial, and I comment often.

13.What is the greatest thing/person/place ever?
Dr. Pepper, my Mom, Ireland

14.Promote this community elsewhere and give a link:
http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=mimissongsingin

15.Got a picture? Please post it here:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I'm the one in the middle: NYC. June 28, 2005.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 9 comments