• Music:

Application

Basics

1.Name: Peggy
2.Age: 15 
3.Sex: Female
4.Location: Vicy, BC, Canada

Music, the most important part!

5.Name all of your favourite bands. Lots of Hippieness…Beatles, Stones, Who, Joni Mitchell, Neil Young, Tom Waits, Crosby Stills and Nash, Carole King…Lots of Jazziness…Miles Davis, Ella Fitzgerald, Ramsey Lewis, BB King…And generally everything musically beautiful…English Beat, Specials, Skatilites, Steely Dan, Unicorns, Jack Johnson, Hot Hot Heat, Zappa, Dan Bern, Arcade Fire, Alicia Keys, Jimi Hendrix, Bright Eyes, Death Cab, Postal Service, Santana, Al Di Meola, Les Trois Accord, Tina Turner, Blonde Redhead, Combat Wombat, Dandy Warhols, Elliott Smith, Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Bjork…
6.Name at least 5 bands that you dislike and why.

Avril Lavigne – very very formula. Also, not overly good         live.

Blink 182 – Extremely talented drummer with a couple of not so talented people feels like a waste…

Simple Plan and Good Charlotte – I just don’t like their music. I think their just kind of untalented in general.

Marroon 5 – Everyone really likes them, which is fine, it’s more a personal preference thing. Also , my dad is in love with him and plays their cd constantly, so I think I’ve just heard it way too much.

7.Name your favourite band and why. Most likely The Beatles. Because “I Am the Walrus” introduced me to music. But my own songwriting has mostly been influenced by Joni Mitchell… in short, I’m really indecisive.
8.Name some concerts you've been to. Alicia Keys, Santana, Crosby Stills and Nash, BB King and I’ll be off to see Bobby D in July
9.Name your favourite CD. Oh. God. The indecisiveness is kicking in again. Probably Sgt. Pepper’s, or either Joni Mitchell’s Court and Spark….or Misses………
10.List your all time favourite movies. Dr. Strangelove! West Side Story, The Wall, Ocean’s Eleven.

Miscellaneous Information

11.So tell us about yourself: I’m a musician…I play lots of instruments, but predominatly piano and various types of saxophones. And I sing. I’m recording stuff over this summer…and umm….I’m half-Chinese. What else? OK, well I’m majorly left-wing. And. Um. I’m an English nerd?
12.Why would you be a good addition to this community? My life is all about music. And I’m majorly against elitist music people. If the music is good quality, if it’s good music, than why shouldn’t you be able to like it? I just generally want to soak up everyone’s tastes in music. I’m always looking for new things to listen to. And I’m pretty good at recommending music for people too.
13.What is the greatest thing/person/place ever? Thing=my Gibson Les Paul
Person = George Harrison/Joni Mitchell (it’s a toss up) Place = Stockholm, Sweden

14.Promote this community elsewhere and give a link: http://www.livejournal.com/users/dramatae/26102.html 
15.Got a picture? Please post it here: Gladly,

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 5 comments