Mortiis and the costume.
I respect this "idea", "attempt", "look", "style", whatever you want to call it. But what exactly is it? Does Mortiis have a fetish for goblins off the movie Legend? I would love to know. However, I find it very admirable that he would do this all throughout his career. Not self-conscious about going out of the house (or the castle/dungeoun or WHEREVER he resides- who knows?) with it on either. Why doesn't he just get it sewn onto his face after all? I wonder if any female fan has asked him to use his nose to... nevermind.
System of a Down.
Okay, the Cool Gardens poetry book by Serj Tankian contains some really sexist references to women. As a female here I have a problem with that, but of course i try to ignore it because they are my favorite band. Try to pretend it's not there, despite some of their really degrading lyrics about women (selling ass for heroin, your mother's whore, etc ad nauseum).
Mindless Self Indulgence.
Hmm that's exactly what it is, isn't it? They said it themselves. So there would really be no POINT in criticizing anything about them, but I am going to mindlessly self indulge by doing just that! They're lyrics are really odd. I mean, I like them, love their music, but c'mon can we try to make some sense here.? And the song Masterbates... "death with that". Death with what? Actually intercourse, and instead he'll prefers to masterbate?
Like Tori Amos, they come up with some shit that doesn't even go with the songs in the middle of them. And System, with their "DIE!! DIE!!! DIIIIIIIIEEEEE!!" Out of the blue in their songs.
More about the last one, I just can't remember...
why are comments disabeled on this site?
Oh and MSI's Frankenstein album is so relative to Johnny The Homicidal Maniac I'm tellin you
Top 10 bands:
1) Depeche Mode
3) Sopor Aeternus
6) Dream Theater
7) Linkin Park
9) The 69 Eyes
Top 10 CDs:
1) Depeche Mode - Ultra
2) Lacrimosa - Alles Luge
3) Tiamat - Wildhoney
4) Dream Theater - Falling Into Infinity
5) Sopor Aeternus - Es reiten die Toten so schnell
6) Rammstein - Herzeleid
7) Linkin Park - Meteora
8) Silverchair - Ana's song
9) The 69 Eyes - Paris kills
10) Evanescence - Fallen
1. my name is Jessica, I am a biology major, I love the environment and pretty much anything else about biology, anyway I also love art and loud punk rock / ska music.
1. The Impossibles
2. Big D and the Kids Table
4. Streetlight Manifesto
5. Inspection 12
8. Cherry Poppin Daddies
9. Jimmy Eat World
10.Dance Hall Crashers
1. Streetlight Manifesto- Everything Went Numb
2. The Impossibles- Anthology
3. Slapstick- Slapstick
4. Dance Hall Crashers- The Live Record
5. Feeder- Comfort in Sound
6. Inspection 12- In Recovery
7. Less Than Jake- Hello Rockview
8. Midtown- Living Well is the Best Revenge
9. The Real McKenzies- Oot and Aboot
10.Big D and the Kids Table- Good Luck
okay so here's the deal: I really like Greenday.
although I don't exactly like some of their recent music, I feel that they are very talented and know what they're doing. They're songs are well put together, they're good players and Mr. Amstrong's voice is to die for.
so. for all you "anti-greenday" people, shove it. haha.
what do you people think? eh? other opinions on greenday? I'm sure you've had this discussiong before, but oh well :)
One. My name is Sarah. i am an aspiring journalist, i love to sing and music is an essential part of my life.
Two. Top Ten Bands
8.Simon & Garfunkel
Three. Top Ten Albums
1.The Beatles|Magical Mystery Tour
2.Pink Floyd|Dark Side of the Moon
3.The Beatles|Abbey Road
4.Bob Dylan|Blood on the Tracks
7.Simon & Garfunkel|Bookends
8.Queen|A Night at The Opera
9.The Doors|Morrison Hotel
10.Jefferson Airplane|Surrealistic Pillow
A) My name's Marco and i was born and raised in San Francisco, CA. i'm a die-hard Zep fan and i'm easy to talk to.
B) Top 10 Bands:
1. Led Zeppelin
2. Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble
3. The Jimi Hendrix Experience
4. Earth, Wind and Fire
5. The Temptations
8. Pink Floyd
C) Top 10 Fav Cd's:
1. Led Zeppelin_Led Zeppelin III
2. Led Zeppelin_Houses of the Holy
3. Led Zeppelin_Physical Graffiti
4. Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble_Texas Flood
5. Pink Floyd_The Wall
6. Led Zeppelin_Led Zeppelin IV
7. Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble_The Sky is Crying
8. Pink Floyd_Dark Side of the Moon
9. The Jimi Hendrix Experience_Are You Experienced?
1) A little bit about you
my name's jessica, i live for the good times and i'm usually up for making them.
2) Top 10 Bands
1. Against Me!
2. Leftover Crack
3. Smashing Pumpkins
8. Taking Back Sunday
i know my music's kinda varied, but thats the kind of music i like.
3) Top 10 Fav Cd's
1. Bleach - Nirvana
2. Dookie - Greenday
3. Melon Collie and Infinite Sadness - Smashing Pumpkins
4. Reinventing Axl Rose - Against me!
5. Searching for a former clarity - against me!
6. WHere you want to be - Taking back sunday
7. Mediocre Generica - Leftover Crack
8. Fuck World Trade - Leftover Crack
9. 40oz to Freedom - Sublime
10. Frogstomp - Silverchair.