?

No account? Create an account

Music · Is · Better · With · Us

March 9th, 2006

Recent Entries · Archive · Friends · Profile

This is cross-posted from my journal because I feel I have been neglecting the hefty responsibilities that come with posting access. Sorry about that. So, anyway.

This song is a fucking phenomenal, gorgeous, beautiful thing. There's sort of a stringy bit that accents a strummy bit (and how crap am I at describing music? Anyway), and this stringy/strummy bit, it's the sort of thing that gets stuck in your head and makes you listen to the song over and over again. It's quite addictive really, reminds me of something I can't quite place. Anyway, I'm in rather an excellent mood today so here you go, I uploaded and everything.

http://s65.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=29P0NMYAT2JSW1UA6VSXPWTEEX

The voices are telling me to feel:
amused still very happy
All I can hear over the screaming in my mind is:
In The Lost And Found (Honky Bach)
Prince - Little Red Corvette. One of my favorite Prince songs. Homeboy knows how to keep the party going afterhours.

Franz Ferdinand - This Boy. I have a thing for simple repetitiion and these boys satisfy that with this song. Nice and catchy, it's probably a single of theirs. I wouldn't know, I don't have a radio.

Fannypack - Keep It Up. I love cheerleading chants, drumline, and step so mixing that together with a creative use of basketball sounds and whistle always makes me happy. Happy hip hop. Excellent.

Flogging Molly - Devil's Dance Floor. Because Celtic Rock is always appropriate.

Previous Day · Next Day