My friends call me Jersey :] (diamondcollar) wrote in _b_o_b,
My friends call me Jersey :]
diamondcollar
_b_o_b

• Mood:
  • Music:
NAME/AGE: Ashley/13
FAV SONG BY MCR: Hmm... hard one... either 'Bury Me In Black,' 'Cubicles,' or 'Honey, this Mirror Isn't Big Enough for the Two Of Us'
ARE YOU A REAL FAN OF BOB OR YOU ARE JUST PASSING BY AND THOUGHT TO JOIN? I'm a fan of Bob. :)
YOU HATE: People who are closed minded, things to stay the same all the time (come on! let's get some variety in our lives ;)) and people who say they like something... then turn right around and say that they hate it. :(
OTHER BANDS: A bunch, but I'll list what I like the most: All-American Rejects, Fall Out Boy, Motion City Soundtrack, Green Day, Panic! at the Disco, any kind of techno and any kind of folk-pop :O
HOW DID YOU END UP HERE?: I was looking to join some kind of Bob commun., and this one was the best one I came across :D
RANDOM STUFF: Hmm... random stuff about myself... I like to mess with my hair alot and change the style (even if just slightly), I like any form of art (though I'm not the best at most of it) and I like playing bass and singing loud and proud. :)

There's my bio, and if you'd like, here's my IM incase you'd like to talk: My 9mm Rainbow. I'm happy to have joined thist fabulous community devoted to the fabulous Bob :D
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 2 comments