?

No account? Create an account

15 June 2005 @ 02:28 pm
Greetings...  
Hi every one I'm new to LJ and your group (which caught my eyes so I joined). I'm in the search for peace and God. For the mean time does anyone know any good chants that I can use when ever I'm feeling down.

Bless you all...

it's ok to be::: curiouscurious
filling my head::: Jamiroquai- Spend a Lifetime

when_it_hurtswhenithurts on June 16th, 2005 04:13 am (UTC)
thank you all
once again thank you all for the response...I'm from N.Y. and its hard for me to find a place were I can unwind myself. Quick question to you all how was your search for God, what is it that you felt, how did you know that you have found him. I know that its different for every one, because I'm having a difficult time. I feel like if my mind wont let me open up like if I'm afraid.
svggrdnbeauty on June 16th, 2005 04:56 am (UTC)
Re: thank you all
I didn't think he was ever lost...but I know what you mean ;) Umm...I don't know...you just kind of know...you know what I mean? All that fear, anxiousness, doubt...it all kind of vanishes...I've had that experience a total of three times I think...since I began...but then I again...I don't surrender as much as I should (naughty me!)...but I'm almost totally sure...that if you are sincere...you will find what you are looking for. One lesson I have learned is that it takes time...gosh it does...but keep your sincerety and your love...those I think are the most important above all. :)