I'm Fucking Hot..and You know it???

[.*Basics*.]
Name:
Sydonna
Age/Birthday: 19, June 15, 1985
Marital Status: engaged!!! <3

[.*Favorites*.]
Bands:
uh, don't have favorites, I like just about anything but here's a few I like: Green Day, Story of the Year, Trapt, Disturbed, Drowning Pool, Mud Vayne, Madonna, Dido, Alanis Morrisette, Jewel, Ben Fold's Five, The Eagles, Pearl Jam, Eminem, Missy Eliot, OutKast, Aerosmith, Martina McBride, yeah, more on info if ya want
Song: um right now it's tied between: Heaven (my fiance and my song, You make me wanna lala by Ashley Simpson, Just lose it by Eminem, Cherry Cola by Savage Garden, and Take away my breath..don't know for sure who sings it though =/
Store: um, can I just pick the whole mall?
TV Show: America's next Top Model
Movie: um, jeeze I don't have a favorite here either, but I really love Beaches with Bette Middler
Fondest memory: I have two, when i saw both of my sons for the first time...there is nothing as amazing as that ever... it's the best feeling in the world.

[.*Opinions*.]
Gay Marriage:
ok, so I don't agree with it, BUT I believe that they have the right to live their lives as they want to because no one is being hurt by it. A lot of people do not agree with a lot of things in my life but I like not being judged and I like being able to live how I feel is right so I think we should give that right to everyone.
War: In general I believe it is necessary at times. This particular war going on right now, i feel like we can't pick up and leave right now because of the terrible state of things over there, we should just finish it and try to make things as right as possible. If we left right now we'd be leaving it a comeplete mess and that wouldn't be right.
Underage Drinking: ok, so I drink but my first drink was when I was 18. I don't like it that so many 13 yr olds say they drink and everything because they are so young and it just seems like they are trying to hard to grow up...there are so many other things to enjoy that you won't be able to later, why not enjoy those things and save some experiences for later...it is probably safer that wa to because you will be able to be more mature about it and possibly handle it better cause alcohol can cause a lot of things to happen and it would be better to have a better chance at handling it safely and correctly...

[.*Other*.]
Plans for the future:
to get married, be as good a mommy as I can, go back to college, I would love to model bt i don't think that'll be happening...pretty much just living my life to the fullest I can and doing what i think is right, same as always d=)
If you could have one thing, what would it be and why?: um, at this point my own house for me and my family...I hate living here lol. Our own house would be awesome and it'd be more stable cause it would belong to us and we could control everything that happened...
How did you find out about us: vintage_x3 invited me ^ . ^
Promote to two communities OTHER than promotion communities or two livejournals.:

http://www.livejournal.com/users/patrickofcash/8906.html?view=65738#t65738
http://www.livejournal.com/users/chichiri_no_da/117091.html?view=762211#t762211

Any last words?: dum de dum dum...yeeaahhh...

[.*Cam Whore*.]
Post 4 or more pictures.

One picture for the members page, 100x100 please:

ah, sorry I don;'t know how to do this yet d=/, if someone could help, that'd be apreciated ^ . ^
Subscribe

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 11 comments