luckythirt3en
_areyouhott__

• Mood:
  • Music:

I'm Fucking Hott, And You Know It?"

[.*Basics*.]
Name:
Laura Suzanne
Age/Birthday: Fourteen Years Young, September 21.
Marital Status: Straight,

[.*Favorites*.]
Bands:
The Used, Soft Cell, Death Cab For Cutie, Counting Crows, From Autumn To Ashes, Taking Back Sunday, Jimmy Eat World,
Song: Tainted love- Soft Cell, Laura Laurent-Bright Eyes, PhotoBooth- Death Cab For Cutie, Take her to the music store- fata
Store: Gad Zooks, Pac Sun
TV Show: OC, MTV2 rock countdown, daria, and sex and the city
Movie: Edward Scizzor Hands, Notebook, Donnie Darko, Virgin Suicides.
Fondest memory: My first kiss with my current moment carl, he said i couldnt get him to smile, os i took the bet counted down from ten, then he kissed me i was totally shocked, and he smiled =)

[.*Opinions*.]
Gay Marriage:
Love cannot be limited to certin ethic groups, race, height, weight, or gender. Love was created equally just like you and I. Love doesnt come around very often and its hard to find true love, so when you do, dont let someone take it away from you because they dont think its right, it only matters, if it feels right.
War: I think war is a sad thing, I think we should be at a time of piece not war. Although weather i like or disliek war doesnt matter much to the president, and i myself cannot make a change, but i can make a difference, I think we should try and educate our youth on things like war, and aids to better their future adulthood.
Underage Drinking: I think underage drinking is wrong, just liek all drugs, I myself have gotten drunk a few times and have done things i reget. I think everything in life should be done in moderate. Too much alchol is bad, but too little is boring, basicly i think drinking is o.k if you are stable enough to control yourself and arent going to drive or put anyone elses life in danger.

[.*Other*.]
Plans for the future:

If you could have one thing, what would it be and why?: I would like to be a novelist. Although i cannot spell i have very intresting thoughts, and ive watched my friends and myself waste our youth away and i would like to prevent others from ruining their youth too. I would also like every to attend my funeral with no tears, becuase i want everyone to know that I have lived my life to the fullest of my ability.
How did you find out about us: I was promoted =)
Promote to two communities OTHER than promotion communities or two livejournals.:
www.livejournal.com/community/hot_emo_fucks
www.livjournal.com/community/pure_wish

Any last words?:
I want to thank you for reading my application, and please rate honestly.

[.*Cam Whore*.]
Post 4 or more pictures.

One picture for the members page, 100x100 please:

Subscribe

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 15 comments