I've got my diamonds, my fitted, and my mink on♥ (xtinker_13ellx) wrote in _areyouhott__,
I've got my diamonds, my fitted, and my mink on♥
xtinker_13ellx
_areyouhott__

• Mood:
  • Music:

I'm fucking hott, and you know it?

[.*Basics*.] Name: Brianne Age/Birthday:I'm 15, Feb. 8th Location: new windsor Marital Status: single [.*Favorites*.] Bands: TBS, MCR, MBR, The used, rufio, fall out boy, the ramones, cheap trick, atreyu, flogging molly, senses fail, the ataries and more Song: rufio- she cries, senses fail, fall out boy- nobody put baby in the corner, cheap tirck- I want you to want me(its old but I <3 it) Store: Filenes TV Show: South Park, Gilmore girls, one tree hill, will&grace Movie: anything johnny depp. Taking lives, Dodge ball, Chicago, Moulin Rouge Fondest memory: My first local show in Green Wood Lake. Iwas completly aweomse I went because my ex was in the band and it was there first show and it completly was just a wonderful night from start to finish. [.*Opinions*.] Gay Marriage: I feel that if your in love and want the responsability of marriage then you shouold be allowed. Just becasue the couple is gay dosn't make them any less in love or different then the next straight couple they just like something different thats all. So i'm totally for it War: I really hate it. I think its noe of the worst ways to handle a situation. I really dislike bush for letting it happen I think its a terriable thing to have to wake up in fear of your country being bombed or something of that sort. I just feel war isnt the way to go. Underage Drinking: To me I find the drinking law odd. because like kidds my age and under still do it and like even if you are 21 it still getting drunk and people do alot of dumb things when drunk whether your 13 or 23. [.*Other*.] Plans for the future: I plan to go to college and start my won design lable for clothes. then get married and all that If you could have one thing, what would it be and why?: At the moment I wish I had a job. I like getting paid and stuff How did you find out about us: Someone pomoted to my Lj Promote to two communities OTHER than promotion communities or two livejournals.: http://www.livejournal.com/users/nicklesmarie/ http://www.livejournal.com/users/punkrawkgrlbfs/ Any last words?:hm thanks for the promote and you time <3 [.*Cam Whore*.] Post 4 or more pictures. One picture for the members page, 100x100 please:
Subscribe

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 11 comments