• Zodiac Sign? gemini
  • Significant other? non-applicable.

[ Favorites ]
  • Color? orange
  • Bands? i listen to stephen sondheim.
  • Movie? star trek II: the wrath of khan
  • Book? the entire oz series
  • Curse word? haven't got one.
  • Dorky phrase? some days you just can't get rid of a bomb!
  • Song? The Gun Song from stephen sondheim's Assassins
  • Quote? "yes. it would move me to tears, if i still had tears to shed." -Mr. Freeze, the original emo kid
  • Food? churros
  • Writing utensil? mechanical pencils
  • Beverage? cranberry juice
  • Condiment? mayo
  • Website? http://www.batmantas.com/
  • Pickup line? i am far too introverted to have pick-up lines.
  • Emoticon? XD

[ In-depth ]
  • Are you a dork? i consider myself more of a geek, really. you know, specified geekiness. i like history and anthropology and quantum chemistry and musicals.

• Why are you worthy of this community? i feel my general disposition fits the criteria.

• What type of dorky activities do you enjoy? i love Murder, She Wrote. i like to watch Hogan's Heroes. i listen to Sweeney Todd when i do the dishes. i read large amounts of x-men comic books from the seventies and eighties.

• Where do you shop for your dorky clothing? the colourful ensemble i'm wearing now has enjoyed previous establishment at such fine facilities as macy's and target.

• Do you love us? i don't dislike you.

• If you could ask us a question, what would it be? will you be my friend, and actually know what i'm talking about when i want to argue how morally corrupt Alice is, and why she deserves to die under Dorothy's foot?

• When is the last time you took a bath? this morning.

• What would you do if you were dressed as the one of the following : banana, cupcake, cracker, broom, or choose one of your own. i think i'd talk in a pirate voice and pet everyone's dog who walks by me.

• Write an interesting solution to this mathematical problem: 2+2=? 2+2= jungian archetypal psychology

• How many dorks does it take to screw in a light bulb? none. they'd get distracted and go watch the fourth of july star trek: next generation marathon.

• Write a short, creative story about your plot to take over the world. so, there i was, cleaning up the goaty mess from the chupacabra's last horrible romp around my fair city, when it occured to me: angela lansbury. the only way to do it. she would win over everyone's hearts and distract them with stroies of olde while i snuck into UN headquarters and committed nefarious crimes through a hostage situation.

[ Dorkiest thing to do ]
  • In the shower? five words: opening sequence in The Pest.
  • At the mall? nearly pee my pants with excitement when i discover Suncoast carries box sets of Murder, She Wrote.
  • With your friends? drag them to your house to watch the Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends: Season one dvd you bought off ebay for 36 dollars because it wasn't commercially available in stores.
  • In the car? head-bang to Pagliacci. Carmen is also acceptable, but a bit too well-known to be entirely dorky.
  • When you are alone? see above.

[ Pictures ]
  • Provide us with some visual stimulation.
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

[ Your thoughts ]
  • Please provide us with a few of your own thoughts. i really hate alice in wonderland. i think the entire book is literally choked by rude, corrupt characters, blinded by selfishness and greed. alice included. not to say anything for the writing, carroll's brilliant.
    [ Final Question ]
  • Did you find Waldo? alas, he aludes my loving grasp.

Null & Void

• Tags: rejected
    Subscribe

• (no subject)

<center></center><b>[ Basics ]</b> <li><b>Name?</b> Nicole <li><b>Location?</b> SRQ…

• (no subject)

APPLICATION ive never used the cut so sorry if it doesnt work and sorry about the date, the computer im using at school doesnt let me change that…

• (no subject)

[ Basics ] Name?Monica Caroline Location?in front of my computer Age?15 Gender?i'm a chick Sexuality?i like dudes Zodiac…

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 12 comments

• (no subject)

<center></center><b>[ Basics ]</b> <li><b>Name?</b> Nicole <li><b>Location?</b> SRQ…

• (no subject)

APPLICATION ive never used the cut so sorry if it doesnt work and sorry about the date, the computer im using at school doesnt let me change that…

• (no subject)

[ Basics ] Name?Monica Caroline Location?in front of my computer Age?15 Gender?i'm a chick Sexuality?i like dudes Zodiac…