earthensky
_are_you_a_dork

• Mood:
[ Basics ]
  • Name? Oomi
  • Location? Honolulu, Hawaii
  • Age? 30
  • Gender? Female
  • Sexuality? Hetero, wannabe bisexual that hasn't had sex in over 10 years.
  • Zodiac Sign? Sagittarius
  • Significant other? Yes

[ Favorites ]
  • Color? I don't have a favorite colour. The colours I like go along with my moods.
  • Bands? Depeche Mode, Bon Jovi
  • Movie? Legend
  • Book? Wishsong of Shannara
  • Curse word? Fuck
  • Dorky phrase? Holy monkeys.
  • Song? Once Upon A December
  • Quote? Ain't that a kick in the head.
  • Food? Anything Italian
  • Writing utensil? Black, heavy ink that doesn't smear much.
  • Beverage? Grape Juice
  • Condiment? Mustard
  • Website? http://www.wtbw.net/geisha/
  • Pickup line? Sup.
  • Emoticon? o_0

[ In-depth ]
  • Are you a dork? Yeah

• Why are you worthy of this community? Because I am dork.

• What type of dorky activities do you enjoy? Photography, digital art, collecting xena dolls, ceramics, keeping track of celebrity deaths, watching cartoons all day long, painting stick figures, gutting and removing wires from old electronics "just because".

• Where do you shop for your dorky clothing? Walmart

• Do you love us? I don't know you well enough to love you yet.

• If you could ask us a question, what would it be? Why all the questions, I'm so lazy atm.

• When is the last time you took a bath? Yesterday. I should really get a bath in soon, I'm starting to smell like catfood and ass. \m/

• What would you do if you were dressed as the one of the following : banana, cupcake, cracker, broom, or choose one of your own. If I were a broom I'd be the vibrating variety. /lame harry potter reference.

• Write an interesting solution to this mathematical problem: 2+2=?</a> Two and two got together, fucked and had a baby they named "four".

• How many dorks does it take to screw in a light bulb? One dork + monkey puppet.

• Write a short, creative story about your plot to take over the world.

Oomi grunted, annoyed as she wiped the side of her hand. The top right corner of her diary page- where the date should have been was replaced with a dark black smudge. Eyebrows knitted, she wadded up the piece of toilet tissue she had used earlier to blow her nose. Satisfied that she removed as much of the ink she could, she threw the tissue into the wastebasket at the foot of her desk. Just then an idea popped into her head.

"OMIGOD, why didn't I think of this sooner," she mumbled excitedly to herself.

Oomi picked up the pen, forgetting about the ink smudge entirely and began to translate into alphabet, punctuation, nouns and adjective.

"One day I will take over and rule the toilet paper industry with great gusto. This is my proclaimation!"

A wry smile curved her lips.

[ Dorkiest thing to do ]
  • In the shower? Sing and brush my teeth.
  • At the mall? Smell and hug the electronics. Play with the toys in the toy department. Take pics of things that interest me.
  • With your friends? Alas, I have no offline friends.
  • In the car? Take my monkey puppet with me and act as if it's alive.
  • When you are alone? Sing opera

[ Pictures ]
  • Provide us with some visual stimulation.

[ Your thoughts ]
  • Please provide us with a few of your own thoughts. Tired, need sleepy.

[ Final Question ]
  • Did you find Waldo? Duod, he's holding the sign. Ya gotta be blind or retarded to miss it.

Null & Void

• Tags: rejected
    Subscribe

• (no subject)

<center></center><b>[ Basics ]</b> <li><b>Name?</b> Nicole <li><b>Location?</b> SRQ…

• (no subject)

APPLICATION ive never used the cut so sorry if it doesnt work and sorry about the date, the computer im using at school doesnt let me change that…

• (no subject)

[ Basics ] Name?Monica Caroline Location?in front of my computer Age?15 Gender?i'm a chick Sexuality?i like dudes Zodiac…

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 11 comments

• (no subject)

<center></center><b>[ Basics ]</b> <li><b>Name?</b> Nicole <li><b>Location?</b> SRQ…

• (no subject)

APPLICATION ive never used the cut so sorry if it doesnt work and sorry about the date, the computer im using at school doesnt let me change that…

• (no subject)

[ Basics ] Name?Monica Caroline Location?in front of my computer Age?15 Gender?i'm a chick Sexuality?i like dudes Zodiac…