Amanda (liveforlucifer) wrote in _are_you_a_dork,
Amanda
liveforlucifer
_are_you_a_dork

• Mood:
  • Music:
[ Basics ]
  • Name? Amanda or Hippie, whichever is fine to me ^.^
  • Location? Assmont... err... East Wenatchee, Washington... or Eastmont.
  • Age? 15
  • Gender? Female.
  • Sexuality? Bi.
  • Zodiac Sign? Leo.
  • Significant other? By golly yep. ^.^ Joseph Charles Johnson. sounds like a serial killer name...

[ Favorites ]
  • Color? Im color blind, but every once in a while I fancy a good Silver
  • Bands? Oh boy, dont get me started... AFI, Atreyu, Avenged SEvenfold, Alkaline Trio, My Chemical Romance, Rob Zombie, Rancid, Anti-Flag, NoFx, need more? Check out my user look up interest list.
  • Movie? 'movie'? Just one? Err... Thats gonna go to What Dreams May Come with Robin Williams. If not that then Meet Joe Black starring Anthony Hopkins and Brad Pitt.
  • Book? All the Sword Of Truth series by Terry Goodkind.
  • Curse word? I am unsure, I tend to put the word 'bloody' before a lot of my curse words. So I guess 'bloody' it is.
  • Dorky phrase? A wise monkey never monkies with another monkies monkey. ^_^
  • Song? Hampster Dance. ^_^
  • Quote? 'has anyone supposed it lucky to be born? i hasnt to inform him or her it is just as lucky to die, and i know it.'
  • Food? Spaghetti!
  • Writing utensil? No. 2 Ticondaroga (sp?)
  • Beverage? Mountain Dew and Dr. Pepper
  • Condiment? mints... mmm...
  • Website? Spoilsburry Toastboy
  • Pickup line? Nice shoes... wanna fuck?
  • Emoticon? =^_^=

[ In-depth ]
  • Are you a dork? I am unsure. I believe that sometimes I do some pretty dorky things.

• Why are you worthy of this community? I enjoy communities, and I am a pretty active memeber in most of my communities. I also love to be around dorky people, they brighten my day. ^_^

• What type of dorky activities do you enjoy? I make my own clothes... I also find myself frolicking through vast feilds of grass often... no joke. ^.^

• Where do you shop for your dorky clothing? Like I mentioned before I make all my clothing. So usually craft stores and fabric stores. Sometimes Goodwill has a good selection of clothes to tear apart and remake. ^_^

• Do you love us? Would you like a hug? ^_~

• If you could ask us a question, what would it be? Do you believe in steriotyping people?

• When is the last time you took a bath? About a week ago. I take showers. Sillies. ^_^

• What would you do if you were dressed as the one of the following : banana, cupcake, cracker, broom, or choose one of your own. Well, for Halloween my friend and I thought it would be great to trick or treating on the highway dressed as deers... ^_^

• Write an interesting solution to this mathematical problem: 2+2=? Obviously the only correct answer to this is infinity. All numbers rely on each other to complete the whole round about of numbers. If it wasnt for 1, two would not be there.

• How many dorks does it take to screw in a light bulb? None, they would just find some candles and matches. ^_^

• Write a short, creative story about your plot to take over the world. Oh boy. Well, since more than a good portion of the world is currently addicted to daytime television, and the other portions are addicted to the late night show, I shall start there. With a little elbow grease I will create for myself a self-teleport system. This will teleport myself, and a hypnotic system into the television system, which will soon have me in control of all televisions in the world once inside I will hypnotise them. ^_^
    For those who do not watch television. I suppose that most majority would be vegetarians... I will hypnotize all the vegetables in the world. So, even for those who do eat meat, the cows will graze through all the hypnotized vegetables and eat them. Hypnotizing themselfs. !_!

[ Dorkiest thing to do ]
  • In the shower? Deffinently be put the drain on and sit in it like your were taking a bath, and it just happened to start raining... o_0
  • At the mall? Walk along and talk to your imaginary friends. It confuses people.
  • With your friends? Frolick.
  • In the car? Have an indoor rave. ^_^
  • When you are alone? Talk to yourself, because you know it will never matter because no one else will ever know.

[ Pictures ]
  • Provide us with some visual stimulation.

Before lipring...
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

After Lipring...

^_^

[ Your thoughts ]
  • Please provide us with a few of your own thoughts. I am really tired. Also if you will take the time to look, I was already a member here a while ago. I just had to take some time off to leave for personal reasons. So I decided to join again, and apply again. My name is still on the member list. ^_^

[ Final Question ]
  • Did you find Waldo? Sure did. Hes hold the big sign. ^_^

Null & Void

• Tags: rejected
    Subscribe

• (no subject)

<center></center><b>[ Basics ]</b> <li><b>Name?</b> Nicole <li><b>Location?</b> SRQ…

• (no subject)

APPLICATION ive never used the cut so sorry if it doesnt work and sorry about the date, the computer im using at school doesnt let me change that…

• (no subject)

[ Basics ] Name?Monica Caroline Location?in front of my computer Age?15 Gender?i'm a chick Sexuality?i like dudes Zodiac…

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 24 comments
    Previous
    ← Ctrl ← Alt
    Next
    Ctrl → Alt →
    Previous
    ← Ctrl ← Alt
    Next
    Ctrl → Alt →

• (no subject)

<center></center><b>[ Basics ]</b> <li><b>Name?</b> Nicole <li><b>Location?</b> SRQ…

• (no subject)

APPLICATION ive never used the cut so sorry if it doesnt work and sorry about the date, the computer im using at school doesnt let me change that…

• (no subject)

[ Basics ] Name?Monica Caroline Location?in front of my computer Age?15 Gender?i'm a chick Sexuality?i like dudes Zodiac…