_are_you_a_dork

• Mood:
  • Music:

Sometimes when I laugh pee myself....

The Application
Name:
Kristine
Sex: Female

1! Are you a dork? Thats what they call me.
2! Why should we accept you? Bcuz there is much love here... or so I heard.. <3
3! Do you don dorkdom with pride? ::pushes chest out in pride:: sure do! ^.^
4! Do you have a significant other? If so, are they a dork? Jakey-poo... Yep! I love him. In fact, here is a pic of him. ::squeals::

He is a huge dork!
5! What dorky activites do you enjoy? Me and my friends always practice our screams so we know which one to use when we die, singing in the shower, singing comercial singles, skipping through the mall dodging the white tiles, cuz the brown ones are lava, um.... once me and my friend dressed up in mascot suits and ran down the street beating the crap out of each other, just like in Trigger Happy t.v. Love that show.
6! Do you drive? What type of vehicle? Nope nope, aint even got my permit. My mom is a meanit-butt.
7! Do you need to be hugged right now? Of course I do! ::runs up and gives you a hug::
8! Do you have the urge to run around and climb things? ::nods:: I love to climp up slides, and then there is the couch tumble. You get up on the back of the couch and roll down it. Love that!!
9! What other dorky urges to do you have? Well, I love playing kick the can. Things in this town can go from one end of town, to the other in one day of kicking.
10! How often do you say 'uber' & 'spiffy' & 'groovy' or any other dorky phrase? Well, I love the word uber, and spiffy I sometimes use. Groovy, that word brings up a lot of memories.
11! Do you make clothes out of old things? All the time!! Its great. I love making clothes.
12! Where do you like to shop for dorky clothing/items? It depends who has cheap good stuff. But mostly like Costco or Shop-ko.
13! What is your plot to take over the world? [hint: Be original.]

Hmm...
I shall study the art of wizardry at Hogtel's (just made the name up...) school of Witchcraft and Wizardry. After mastering that, I will turn everyone into stick figures. They will be 3 inches in height. I will keep them in cages, and make them run on wheels. ::evil laugh:: After having all the pie that I can handle, I shall turn everyone back into their normal human selfs. And then go hide in a hole in Irag. I will then make friends with the rocks. 'You look at my balls, for that I will kill you.' <-- heh. As time goes by, my mental state will start to disintagrate, and I will slowly die. Coming to my senses, and becoming friends with all the rocks, I emerge. I find a world of unreal. I have been sleeping for 50 years. Amazing. Trees are in museums, and cars fly. Being the dumb fuck that I am, I find this little red button labeled 'self destruction' in chinese. So, I think, 'why not push it, what could be the worst?' Pushing the red button causes the earth to explode, and I find myself flying through space and landing my ass on mars. 'Greetings earthlings.'

14! Do you wear chuck taylors? If you dont wear chucks, what type of shoes do you wear? I have a pair of Converse. They are black and red, with my own modified shoe laces! Righteous!!
15! What do you label yourself as..'emo' or 'dork' or 'punk' or '?' ? I dont really like labeling me. ::looks around for that friendly 'Put your ad here' sign:: I am who I am. ^.^
16! Do you love me? Pssht.... of course silly.
17! If you could ask me any question in the entire world....what would you ask? Why does the clock turn right? I always wondered that...
18! What is your dorkiest pickup line? ::puckers up all boy-ish:: Thats a pretty big watch, wonder what else is big.
19! What type of dorkish music do you listen to? Oh jeez. I dont know if my music is dorky, but here we go... Blink182, Three Days Grace, Finger Eleven, Finch... uhm.. there are more, but too many to list.
20! What do you think of this community? Its spiffarific.
21! Anything else? Can I lick your eye? :P

+Pictures: You must have atleast one picture... (the picture can be of you or just something to make us laugh)

Me and Amanda liveforlucifer

NULL AND VOID
</cut>
Subscribe

• Songs

Ok I'm looking for ideas of horrible song combinations. My friend and I are building a Cd that is an effort to mentally torture co-workers (there is…

• Obviously not smarter than a 5th grader.

Alright. There's obviously something we're not seeing. There's a puzzle in a Russian kids book for 5th graders, and you have to find the defining…

• Anyone lurking?

I'm doing a research paper for a psychology class and found something very ... interesting, from a certain perspective. It sounds like something out…

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 18 comments

• Songs

Ok I'm looking for ideas of horrible song combinations. My friend and I are building a Cd that is an effort to mentally torture co-workers (there is…

• Obviously not smarter than a 5th grader.

Alright. There's obviously something we're not seeing. There's a puzzle in a Russian kids book for 5th graders, and you have to find the defining…

• Anyone lurking?

I'm doing a research paper for a psychology class and found something very ... interesting, from a certain perspective. It sounds like something out…