Laura
emoisbright
_another_rating

application

Random
+Name:Laura

+Age:14

+Yourself in 5 words: liberal, creative, loud, original, bitch

+Top 10 bands/musicians of all time: Bright Eyes, Death Cab For Cutie, Somthing Corporate, The Rolling Stones, The Clash, The Sex Pistols, Radiohead, Dashboard Confessional, Cake, Gomez

+Favorite songs NOT performed by the top 10: Like A Virgin-Madonna, Rape Me- Nirvana, Dammit-Blink 182, OK i belive you but my tommy gun dont-Brand New, The KKK took my baby away- The Ramones, The Equaliser-Clinic, Let Go-Frou Frou, 99 Problems-Jay-z

+Top 5 favorite movies:
1 Garden State

2. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

3. Donnie Darko

4. Thirteen

5. Elephant

+Colors: rainbow

+Any quirks?: When people laugh during movies i get the sudden urge to kill them.

+Pet Peeves: Mint Ice Cream thats not green

+Favorite thing to wear: My Home spray painted Ramones shirt

+What do you like to do with your free time?: Play guitar and write

+Favorite books: Perks of being a wallflower, sex Drugs and Cocoa puffs and Catcher in the rye

+Favorite words: Rad, and casollege

+Favorite TV show: scrubs or Arrested Development

+Favorite season and why: Summer more time w/ friends

+Special talent? im pretty good at making clothes

+Pick a few lyrics/quotes/pictures to describe you: "love's an excuse to get hurt, and to hurt"

+Describe a sentimental object of yours: my picture i made my mom in 1st grade when she had cancer, it had her and i stuck a band-aid on her

+Most shocking moment of your life: I stepped on a herion needle in Mexico

+Most embarrassing: i dont get that embarassed we all make asses of ourselves.

+Favorite physical feature:my eyes

+Tell us a secret: i tried to starve my fish *intense huh?*

+Movies/Music/Books [3 of each] you didn't like and why you didn't like them:
movies
1. All Adam Sandler Movies- they just arent funny and they make me frusterated

2. Kingpin- I guess i dont like comedys

3. Finding Nemo- it simply was boring

books

1. Call of the wild- i dont like animals

2. harry potter- overrated its simple stuff

3. Bunnicula- it scared me

Fix this...

+You want to hook up an electronic device using an A/C adaptor but the only one you can find does not fit in said device...: Go buy another!

+The debate over gay marriage -- consider those that are against it [PS, this isn't an opinion question]:Let the opposed know they dont actually have to marry other men, perhaps then they'd realise theres nothing to be upset about!

+someone grabs you from behind, fingers latched in your hair...: get to a crowded area and scream rape!
+you're convinced you're in love with someone who does not respond to simple conversation but you want their admiration and to know more about them... make friends w/ their friends and start hanging out with him in a big group.

Thoughts on:
self-mutilation: It's not right. But i understand why people do it. And i think they need to work out their problems in a different way. that said its not my place to tell them what to do.

abortion: It's every womans right and choice. Banning it seems as ridiculous as outlawing condoms!

government: has too much say and is a bit corrupt. again they do help alot and we really couldnt operatre w/ out them

popular culture: I'm not gonna lie i read teen vouge and i watch vh1 i wish i didnt but i do and i thin keveryone does. The only thing is theres way too much advertisiment.

body modification: Sure. I mean re-creating your whole body ala extreme makeover is a bit strange but every womans got a right to boobs even if they are silicon!
the application: it made me think. and i like that.
pics!

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 10 comments