Insouciant Mistress of the Ðark (nyssadark) wrote in _another_rating,
Insouciant Mistress of the Ðark
nyssadark
_another_rating

• Mood:

And yet another application :P

Hi there ;) I came across your rating journal via the interest search. So, onto the application!

+Name: Nyssa
+Age: 23
+Yourself in 5 words: insouciant, intelligent, witty, determined, upbeat
+Top 10 bands/musicians of all time: This is very controversial, because everyone has different opinions. Although, I will post who I believe are the top 10 musicians of all time are.

The Doors
Jimi Hendrix
The Rolling Stones
Alice Cooper
Nirvana
The Who
The Cure
Aerosmith (Yeah, I know :P)
Van Halen
The Velvet Underground

+Favorite songs NOT performed by the top 10: My Immortal (Evanescence), Angels Son (Sevendust)
+Top 5 favorite movies: Braveheart, Shrek (hehe), American History X (I show this movie to everyone who wants to try to be racist around me ;)), Dracula, Howard The Duck :P
+Colors: Blue, Purple, Red, Dark Green
+Any quirks?: Who doesn't? It's petty anyways, so I usually try to ignore quirks.
+Pet Peeves: Again.. see above
+Favorite thing to wear: Clothing *winks*
+What do you like to do with your free time?: I like to do tons of things. But mostly, during the appropriate weather conditions, I like to fish and camp. I find it very calming.
+Favorite books: I read anything that I can learn from. I love learning things I don't know.
+Favorite words: Well, since Im Canadian.. "Eh?" ;)
+Favorite TV show: It's a toss-up. The Simpsons, or That 70's Show.
+Favorite season and why: Spring. I love it when the old becomes new again. Everything is fresh and bright.
+Special talent? I am very good at playing the saxomophone :P
+Pick a few lyrics/quotes/pictures to describe you: "I'm a Goddess on my knees.. When you hurt, when you suffer, I'm your Angel undercover"
+Describe a sentimental object of yours: My Aleister Crowley Toth Tarot Deck. My best friend gave them to me years ago, and the deck is about 20 years old.
+Most shocking moment of your life: It's personal, but when I found out my husband was cheating on me >.<
+Most embarrassing: Look above
+Favorite physical feature: My eyes
+Tell us a secret: You really wanna know? Then come a little closer... Shh... Read carefully.. It has to do with three men.

Two men walked into a bar.. So the third man ducked!
+Movies/Music/Books [3 of each] you didn't like and why you didn't like them:

Movies: Cruel Intentions 2 & 3 - Horrible knock offs of the original movies. I expected alot more of these flicks. Queen of the Damned - After seeing the movie Interview With A Vampire, I was expecting alot more coming from one of Anne Rice's books. But, I believe they chose the wrong actors, very bad soundtrack, and all around horrible storyline.
Music: Rap, Country, and Regge. Need I say more?
Books: I cannot think of any books I have not liked, in all honesty.

+You want to hook up an electronic device using an A/C adaptor but the only one you can find does not fit in said device...: I read the manual :P

+The debate over gay marriage -- consider those that are against it [PS, this isn't an opinion question]: I have considered both sides of this debate, and I can understand to a point why they would be afraid. I see their points about Adam and Eve, and that a man should be with a woman. I can't really say much about their side, because I side with the people who are for it. Being Bi-sexual, I am a bit partial.

+someone grabs you from behind, fingers latched in your hair...: I am involved with Hapkido, so I would use a maneuver to remove their fingers from my hair.

+you're convinced you're in love with someone who does not respond to simple conversation but you want their admiration and to know more about them... Impossible. You cannot be in love with someone if you know nothing about them. Besides, if they do not want my attention, they are not worth my attention.

Thoughts on:

self-mutilation: To each his own. I do find it a cheap way to gain attention.
abortion: Every woman has a right.
government: Very unorganized
popular culture: Followers
body modification: I'm all for it. As long as it's tasteful.
the application: Long, but most likely the most interesting application I have filled out in a long time.

Subscribe

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 8 comments