No. (stretsignklepto) wrote in _another_rating,
No.
stretsignklepto
_another_rating

• Music:

New Applicant

An Lj cut builds suspense? You guys amuse me…

+Name: Ace
+Age: 16
+Yourself in 5 words: funny, considerate, thinker, interesting, creative
+Top 10 bands/musicians of all time: The Starting Line, Ramones, Coheed and Cambria, Boxcar Racer, RUFiO, Yellowcard, Nirvana, Yesterdays Rising, Paint By Numbers and I guess I’ll admit to blink-182...
+Favorite songs NOT performed by the top 10: um… that’s sort of hard…
“Gloria” + “Dancing In The Moonlight” - Van Morrison
“Dancing In The Moonlight” + “Hold On” - Toploader
“Sing” - Travis
“American Cliché” + “Take A Picture” - Filter
I could go on for a while so I’ll end it here
+Top 5 favorite movies: Donnie Darko, Fight Club, SLC Punk, Napoleon Dynamite, any Mad Max movie
+Colors: blue is my favorite and depending on my mood these follow in some order: green, orange, red, black, yellow… I like red, yellow, and black together or red, yellow and blue… it makes me happy
+Any quirks?: um… I don’t think so
+Pet Peeves: netspeak pisses me off like when people say “ppl” or “lolz” the z is what does it… man o man
+Favorite thing to wear: my leather jacket
+What do you like to do with your free time?: play guitar and bass
+Favorite books: FILTH by Irvine Welsh, Rule Of The Bone
by Russell Banks, Punk Rules OK Chris Walter, IT by Stephen King…
+Favorite words: “your mom” (because I’m a loser who says that), I like big words and any big emo word… I think I’m trying to sound… what’s the word… smart… yeah
+Favorite TV show: don’t watch tv, too much media poison
+Favorite season and why: Fall, it’s not quite too cold to wear shorts to school but not too hot to wear pants and the leaves are cool
+Special talent? music and tossing goldfish into my mouth
+Pick a few lyrics/quotes/pictures to describe you:
+Describe a sentimental object of yours: my Need Head shirt which was given to me by this girl I fell in love with and my Mindless Self Indulgence shirt that my best friend/brotherly figure gave me
+Most shocking moment of your life: Um… when I went to Mexico and saw this kid named Blair that I knew swimming in the hotel swimming pool
+Most embarrassing: I don’t really have one
+Favorite physical feature: probably my eyes, they’re like 6 different colors
+Tell us a secret: the last time I pissed my pants was only about 5 months ago
+Movies/Music/Books [3 of each] you didn't like and why you didn't like them: MOVIES: 1) Titanic - It was good for a couple laughs but not much else
2) Most Musicals, my mom has shit load of them like Oakland Oklahoma and the King and I and crap like that
3) I was phyched that they made a HULK movie but I really didn’t like it much
Music: 1) Good Charlotte: they keep changing their image and they’re loser posers
2) The White Stripes - I like “we’re going to be friends” from napoleon dynamite but otherwise they annoy me
3) Slipknot - they’re fucking idiots, they run around in masks being like “ooh pentagram! My mask is supposed to be scary, I’m an idiot! Yay!”
Books: 1) Robinson Crusoe: it was SO boring
2) I Heard The Owl Call My Name - advanced freshman English… that book made me bored of my ass
3) Civil War books - they bore the shit out of me

Fix this...
+You want to hook up an electronic device using an A/C adaptor but the only one you can find does not fit in said device...: hmmm… change the batteries if possible, otherwise call my friend Marcus the pack rat and ask for a dip into his collection of crap for another one
+The debate over gay marriage -- consider those that are against it [PS, this isn't an opinion question]: You can’t take rights away from homosexuals, that’s like telling black people they can’t wear the color red and telling Jews they can’t buy Nikes but in respect to the fact that marriage is a religious term a gay marriage will be reffered to as a civil union
+someone grabs you from behind, fingers latched in your hair...: look back and if they are not friend assume they are foe. Kick them in the crotch and pull my switchblade on them
+you're convinced you're in love with someone who does not respond to simple conversation but you want their admiration and to know more about them... make friends with their friends so you can spend more time around them and then charm them into liking me back

Thoughts on:
self-mutilation: I understand it because I used to do it, but it is definitely a bad thing
abortion: All for it, you can’t make that choice for someone else if you’re against an abortion then don’t fucking get one
government: No form of government works for everyone, but without some form of government the world falls apart.
popular culture: you mean media ruled society with a star bucks on every corner and Nikes in every shoe store? I makes me want to vomit all over the president of Coca-Cola
body modification: like plastic surgery? They should watch who they give a med liscence to… but if it’s what you want then go ahead
the application: an application is and application
Pictures:

SOOOOOO GANGSTA! WUT!

The End
Subscribe

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 10 comments