_another_rating

• Mood:
  • Music:

bonjour.

I hope I did this right...

Random
+Name: Lauren, Kameo, Laure (french)
+Age: 14
+Yourself in 5 words: different, musical, laid-back, dorky, weird.
+Top 10 bands/musicians of all time: Weezer. The Bealtes, Radiohead, The Pixies, Frank Black & The Catholics, Ozma, Saves The Day, Thursday, Further Seems Forever, Dispatch.
+Favorite songs not performed by the top 10: "Take Lots with Alcohol" by Alkaline Trio, "Lover I don't have to love" by Bright eyes, "Asleep" by The Smiths, "Mad World" by Gary Jules, "Punk Rock Song" by Bad Religion
+</b>Top 5 favorite movies: </b> Life As A House, Donnie Darko, Drop Dead Fred, The Rocky Horror Picture show, The Breakfast Club.

+Colors: Orange is my favorite, but I am a rainbow type of girl. Colors amaze me.
+Any quirks?: I have crazy obsessions with all things orange, checker patterns, conor oberst, papa smurf, and spiderman.
+</b>Pet Peeves:</b> People that pretend to care, but you know they don't.
+Favorite thing to wear: I wear what I like. Mostly sweat pants, or soft pants, and a band tee shirt. Or a tank top with a jacket over it. And hoodies. Lots and lots of hoodies. I only own one pair of jeans, and I never wear them. I like to be comfy.
+What do you like to do with your free time?: Write, play guitar, listen to music, do something creative, go online, hang out with my friends.
+Favorite books: Hard Love, Smack, Go Ask Alice, and Angus thongs and full-frontal snogging.
+Favorite words: Spazz, Spiff, Crazy, Love, Orange, Dork.
+Favorite TV show: I like the food network.
+Favorite season and why: Fall because it's so pretty. I love the leaves changing colors and falling off. The temperature is so nice too. Also, My birthday AND halloween are in this month.
+Special talent?: I can type with my nose!
+Pick a few lyrics/quotes/pictures to describe you:
"Life moves pretty fast, if you dont stop and take a look round once in a while, you might miss it."

+Describe a sentimental object of yours: I have this stuffed Papa Smurf. I've only had him for about a year now, but he's my favorite thing I have. It was my brothers and he's had him since 1981, so it's older than me. I just love it so much.
+Most shocking moment of your life: September 11th. It made me realize that our world is crazy. It made me so upset and angry. I hated to think that there's people out in the world like that. I didn't want to think it, but now I knew it. So it was just really shocking to me.
+Most embarrassing: I don't really get embarrassed, so I guess the most embarrasing thing would be throwing up in school im 3rd grade. It was the last time I threw up, and it was pink because I took pink medicine. So yeah. It was kind of embarrassing.
+Favorite physical feature: My eyes. They're green and blue and have swirls of gold and yellow. I get compliments on them a lot.
+Tell us a secret: I can't stand some of the things my best friends do. I'm not the kind of person that shows my emotions a lot in front of them, so it bottles up inside of me. It makes me hate myself for thinking bad things about my friends, but I just can't tell them.
+Movies/Music/Books [3 of each] you didn't like and why you didn't like them: Movies: 1. Salarus. It was the most boring movie I've ever seen. I went with my family, and the people that saw it before us told us "get a refund" as we were walking in. We went in anyway....and it had no point at all. It was so horrible.
2. Cross Roads. I saw it with my friends, and it made me want to kill myself. It wasn't funny, it didn't have any real meaning, and it was just bad.
3. Along Came Polly. Pretty much for the same reasons for cross roads.
Music:
1. DJ Bobo...because he does the "chiwawa" song and I despise it soooo much.
2. Brittney Spears-I just don't like her music.
3. Kid Dynamite-I don't like it when I can't understand what he says.
Books: i haven't really read any books that i didn't like....

Fix this...
+You want to hook up an electronic device using an A/C adaptor but the only one you can find does not fit in said device...:

Oh.....I'll make it fit.

+The debate over gay marriage [consider those who are against it]: Love knows no gender.
+someone grabs you from behind, fingers latched in your hair...:
First...scream, because I scream at every little thing. Then I would most likely grab whoever it is and dig my nails into them. I do that a lot. That shoule get me free:)

+you're convinced you're in love with someone who does not respond to simple conversation but you want their admiration and to know more about them... I would be straight foreward with them, and tell them I like them and want to get to know them better. If they say no...it wasn't ment to be .
Thoughts on:
self-mutilation:
I think people do it because they don't know how to deal with their emotions any better. I'm not against it, because certain people believe that they need to do it, but I don't like the idea of hurting myself to feel better.

abortion: I think you should be able to have one, no matter what. Sure, I don't like the people that want it because they were being silly and didn't use protection, and now just want to throw away the little "accident" they made. But if someone was raped and isn't ready to have a baby, they should definatly be able to get an abortion. If they're not developed enough for having a baby, it could be very harmful to them.

government: I don't hate it, because it gives our country order. I just don't like some of the things they do.....but I hate people that are anti-government, but live in huge houses and buy whatever they want. They shouldn't be complaining, because the government is a big part of why they have that house.

popular culture: It works for some people, and not for others. I'm not the biggest fan of all the trends that come and go, because a lot of them are just stupid, but if I like something I'll buy it. And if there's a new band out that everybody's listening to, but I like it, I'll listen to them because it doesn't matter how many people like it.

body modification: I love piercings and tattoos. I only have 5 in my ears right now, I want more when I'm older..and then some tattoos'. I don't see it wrong at all, because it's your body and it's a great way of expression. I don't like plastic surgery though. I don't really care if people make themselves artificial to look good and have better self-confidence, but I would never do that. Plastic surgery actually changes you into something your not (like plastic), piercings just poke holes in you...you can always fix it if you don't want it anymore.

the application: Pretty spiff. Not the most exciting one I've ever filled out, but good for information.
these pictures are from a litle while ago.....my camera broke :'(

title or description

title or description

title or description

title or description

title or description

title or description
this is my ipod <3 <3
Subscribe

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 18 comments