Rip Her To Shreds (neurofen_plus) wrote in _another_rating,
Rip Her To Shreds
neurofen_plus
_another_rating

Requirements:
Tell us a little bit about yourself...
Music is my boyfriend. Someone told me I was boring, and used sarcasm and violence as a defence mechanism. So i shot him.

Random
+Name: Sarah
+Age: 18
+Yourself in 5 words: friendly, creative, geeky, hungry, cold
+Top 10 bands/musicians of all time: The Libertines, The Pixies, Sonic Youth, The Cure, Jeff Buckley, Bright Eyes, Ash,  Radiohead, Muse, Green Day
+Favorite songs not performed by the top 10: New York City Cops-The Strokes, Bang! Bang!- Le Tigre, Konstantine-Something Corporate, Y Control-Yeah Yeah Yeahs, High-Feeder, Harmonic Generator-The Datsuns, Nancy Boy-Placebo, Cuckoo-Belle & Sebastian, Get Loose- The D4, Dedicated Follower of Fashion-The Kinks

+Colors: Hmm...I think I'll have to be predictable and go for pink and black

+Any quirks?: when i'm nervous i stand on my own foot. i don't know if i described that properly...
+Pet Peeves: hyperactive children on a sugar high, parents who can't control their hyperactive children,
+Favorite thing to wear: i'd like to make a pretence at something cool and sexy, but the honest answer is pyjamas
+What do you like to do with your free time?: I listen to a lot of music and go to see a lot of bands, and since i'm a student I have a lot of free time! I like just spending time with my friends and doing random things
+Favorite books: 'The Color Purple' by Alice Walker, 'Brave New World', 'Are You Dave Gorman?', 'Dead Famous', *coughs*and uh, harry potter *coughs*
+Favorite words: sneeze, equilibrium, fish
+Favorite TV show: neighbours
+Favorite season and why: winter, because i am still a six year old kid at heart and love christmas, and snow fights and hot chocolate and all those wintery things
+Special talent? none that spring to mind. how depressing
+Pick a few lyrics/quotes/pictures to describe you: "I don't wanna take advice from fools" (Gin Blossoms) "Daisy chains and schoolyard games, and a list of things we said we'd do tomorrow" (The Libertines)
+Describe a sentimental object of yours: when i was feeling down my flatmate made me a gorgeous book with a special poem in it, decorated with pictures of things i love. it's amazing
+Most shocking moment of your life: when my dad was taken really ill and rushed into hospital on boxing day this year, it happened so fast. it was a total shock
+Most embarrassing: last week when my potential love interest walked in, to find me mooching around the living room with a guitar as if i was one of the strokes. I shall never live it down. EVER.
+Favorite physical feature: urrr....eyes i guess.
+Tell us a secret: morrissey is actually the spawn of satan
+Movies/Music/Books [3 of each] you didn't like and why you didn't like them: Movies: 'Kill Bill': i know everyone loved it, but I just couldn't get into it, 'The Beach': because the book is so much better, 'Top Gun': because Tom Cruise is in it. That's reason enough Music: anything by the smiths, just because i really hate morrissey (which i know opens me up for criticism, but i have to be honest!), The Darkness: it might be a joke, but I don't think it's funny, 'Like I Love You' by Justin Trousersnake, because "i've heard it too many times" is the understatement of the century. Books: 'The Canterbury Tales'-Chaucer: this should be obvious. It's Chaucer, need I say more? "Lord of the Flies"-William Golding, this is actually a pretty good book but i studied it to death and got bored of it, "Lucy Sullivan is getting married" I bought this in an airport, and it's a typical airport book, it's got no substance to it at all

Fix this...
+You want to hook up an electronic device using an A/C adaptor but the only one you can find does not fit in said device...: I'd moan about it to anyone who would listen, but then decide that i'm far too lazy to do anything about it
+The debate over gay marriage [consider those who are against it]: I don't believe that marriage is necessarily the only option for a loving, committed couple. But I can't understand why homosexual couples who want to undertake this commitment shouldn't have the same rights as heterosexual couples. And whilst I respect that everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I would have to ask those who oppose gay marriage, what harm it would really do them?
+someone grabs you from behind, fingers latched in your hair...: I get turned on? Is that wrong? I'll pretend what I meant was "karate chop to the head" then
+you're convinced you're in love with someone who does not respond to simple conversation but you want their admiration and to know more about them... I'd find out about their interests and what made them tick and try and get them talking about that. If that still wasn't working I would concede defeat and try and get over it.

Thoughts on:
self-mutilation: I wouldn't like to offer too much of an opinion on something that affects so many people, but I haven't had any experience with. I think it's something that should be less of a tabboo, because it happens to so many people, and maybe if attitudes towards it changed then people would go about it more healthily. I'm quite muddled about all this...
abortion: I definately think it's every woman's choice as far as abortion is concerned, and I know some people view abortion as selfish, but I don't think it's any less selfish to bring a child into the world that isn't going to be wanted or loved.
government: Obviously, I don't particularly like my government. Tony Blair went to war in the full knowledge that the majority of his country were against it. There has also been a lot of stuff in the media lately exposing high ranking government corruption. On the other hand, any government is going to make decisions that some people don't like, and it's all very well being an armchair activist, and complaining but not actually doing anything about it.
popular culture: i'm indifferent really. it's everywhere i guess, and some of it i like, some of it i don't. I know I'm starting to be vague, but my fingers hurt!
body modification: i'm all for it. i wouldn't get anything too drastic done myself, but only because i'm easily bored
the application: it had some interesting questions, all of which i answered appaullingly!

and here...sans makeup! ook

Subscribe

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 14 comments