*New*

Random
+Name:
Merry, some chose to call me Merlina
+Age: 14

+
Yourself in 5 words: confused, outgoing, clumbsy, sarcastic, emotional
+
Top 10 bands/musicians of all time: The Get Up Kids, The Postal Service, The Beatals, Taking Back Sunday, Switchfoot, Thousand Foot Krutch, Thursday... Christina Aguilera, Good Charlotte ( call it guilty pleasure, also i'm not a teeny or obsessive)
+
Favorite songs not performed by the top 10: Finch- Letters to you, Green Day - Time of Your Life
+
Top 5 favorite movies: I really don't watch many movies but.. Dawntas Peak, The Fugitive, My Blue Heaven, Ever After, Finding Nemo.
+
Colors:Grey, blue
+
Any quirks?: I tend to trip alot, and not open doors before i walk into them. Also if you ask me a question,  you'll get a honest answer.
+
Pet Peeves: Sticky floors, that annoyes me to NO end.
+
Favorite thing to wear: Plaid Converse
+
What do you like to do with your free time?: A. jump on the trampoline. B. Internet.
+
Favorite books: Stick Figure, The Hiding Place
+
Favorite words: Thinger, Yermmy, fook
+
Favorite TV show: Seinfeld, Mash
+
Favorite season and why: Fall, it's the perfect temp. out.. and it's my birtday.
+
Special talent? My tongue is freakishly long. And I can touch my tongue to the top of my nose.
+
Pick a few lyrics/quotes/pictures to describe you: "Don't try to fix me i'm not broken", Knowledge is memorized facts, Wisdom is acting on knowledge.
+
Describe a sentimental object of yours: My notebook journal, lots of old enteries.
+
Most shocking moment of your life: When i found out my dad almost commited suicide.
+
Most embarrassing: I really don't get embarressed easily, i just brush to things off.
+
Favorite physical feature: My stomach.
+
Tell us a secret: I played with barbies until i was 12 :p
+
Movies/Music/Books [3 of each] you didn't like and why you didn't like them: Movies: From Justin to Kelly- it was such a flop the story line was pathitic. The Lizzie McGuire Movie- Lizzie McGuire Started the whole Hilary Duff Movement.   Getting There- Can the Olsen Twins just stop making movies? The twin thing is getting old. Music: Justin Timborlake - he sounds like a girl and really isn't great vocally. Hilary Duff- She's not a Singer, she's a.. actress.. Yeah Yeah Yeahs - wow.  I just think she's really annoying.
Books: I really can't think of book i hated. Anne Of Green Gables was pretty boring.

Fix this...
+You want to hook up an electronic device using an A/C adaptor but the only one you can find does not fit in said device...: I would go but batteries.
+The debate over gay marriage [consider those who are against it]:Set up a debate to eductate both side. Make sure that both sides can see the pro's and con's.
+someone grabs you from behind, fingers latched in your hair...:Scream and try to break his nose.
+you're convinced you're in love with someone who does not respond to simple conversation but you want their admiration and to know more about them... Listen to music.. every one responds to music.

Thoughts on:
self-mutilation: It so very addicting. Cutting seems to relieve stress but then having to lie about the scars just causes more.  Then people do it to feel pain, to know there still alive. Some people do it to mask emotional pain. Overall it's a terrible thing.
abortion: I'm pro-life... here we go,

If you are responsible and mature enough to have sex, then you should deal with the consequences. There's this little device called a condom, use it. And if you are too young, or cannot support the baby, then adoption is another way too. Murder does not solve problems! I believe in God. I believe He creates a soul. I believe the soul is created at conception. Therefore, I believe that human Life begins at conception. I see it as an easy way out, YOU had sex. YOU obviously didn't use protection (That might not be the case, although 80% of the time it is.) YOU are the one that has shown lack of responsibility. So why should the child have to suffer?

If you can't care for the child, then adoption is the answer. There are thousands of families out there that are on waiting lists, wanting a child because they cannot conceive themselves. If you can't do it, allow them to.

Medical, biologic and natural science has long since proven that this is a living human from conception. Our founding fathers, in the charter of this republic spoke clearly, stating "we hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are created equal and that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights — of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness." The pro-life response accordingly, was very direct. "Religious belief is a powerful motivator for the individual person. But this is not merely a religious issue, it is primarily a human rights issue, a civil rights issue, and our nation and other western nations, make laws to protect civil and human rights.

It may be YOUR body, and YOUR choice. But you also have a life on the line there. You made the choice to have sex, deal with it.

government: I'm content with our Goverment...
popular culture: I'm not gonna stop Liking this because it's the "in" thing. Also sometimes it can be good for exposing different things.  Although People who go from one trend to another need to gain some in confidence.
body modification: If you want to go for it.
the application: I like it was fun, it wasn't boring

Photo's

^^ this was for a Figure Skatin show.

^^ i should get in because i can do the splitz.

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 26 comments
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →