Amy (amiboshilover) wrote in _another_rating,
Amy
amiboshilover
_another_rating

• Mood:
  • Music:

I would very much like it to be considerd one of your friend's.

Name:Amy
+Age:15
+Yourself in 5 words: Well this is 11 words sorry...I'm like candy, sweet but you can get sick of me.
+Top 10 bands/musicians of all time:
The Doors, Dresden Dolls, Dir en grey, Smashing Pumpkins, Siouxsie and The Banshees, 6sence(local), Kittie, Billy Idol, David Bowie, Andain, The Runaways, Cut.

+Favorite songs not performed by the top 10:
+Top 5 favorite movies:Drop Dead Fred, Labrynth, Ed Wood, Exorcist, Peter Pan, Rocky Horror Picture Show.
+Colors: Blue
+Any quirks?: If someone touches me on one side of my body I need to have the same thing done on the opposite side to make it all even.I can not express myself easily 'cause I have trouble with puting things into perspective.
+Pet Peeves: Hippocrates, people with bad makeup, I also hate how my friends for their entertainment throw coins at my breast and wach them bounce off.
+Favorite thing to wear: My worn Emily the Strange sweat shirt and my destroyed converse.
+What do you like to do with your free time?: I like to escape,zoning on t.v., reading books, going on the internet,and just going places or being with friends.
+Favorite books: Alice in Wonderland, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, Blood and Chocolate, Go Ask Alice.
+Favorite words:lately i have been saying"well yea wanna know what i think"and then i would go on saying and leave me alone.
+Favorite TV show: X-play
+Favorite season and why:Sorry got 2 fall because i love the smell and spring because it s got the best weather.
+Special talent?manippulation(but i dont want it),understands stupidity.
+Pick a few lyrics/quotes/pictures to describe you: "Hello" by Anonymous
+Describe a sentimental object of yours: My photos because they will always be there.
+Most shocking moment of your life:
+Most embarrassing: Playing manhunt with my friends. It was raining so when I thought I slipped in some mud it was actully sewage in my neighbors yard. I took a shower as soon as possible.
+Favorite physical feature: Its hard between eyes,hands,hair,and lips.
+Tell us a secret: I can smell your brains.
+Movies/Music/Books [3 of each] you didn't like and why you didn't like them: I'm not sure really, I am a bit tired so I'll right it another time when I'm more awake.
Fix this...
+You want to hook up an electronic device using an A/C adaptor but the only one you can find does not fit in said device...:I would get pissed off and have my friends deal with destroying it.

+The debate over gay marriage [consider those who are against it]: Everybody has choices. Let them make theirs.

+someone grabs you from behind, fingers latched in your hair...:I(being the wuss that I am)would scream at the top of my lungs,and if I had pepper spray or a stungun, use it immeadiatly.

+you're convinced you're in love with someone who does not respond to simple conversation but you want their admiration and to know more about them...I would find anyway possible to get their attantion ,and if everything failed I will have my friends kidnapp him have my brother drive him to me and then try talking to him........

Thoughts on:
self-mutilation: People either do it 'cause its an adiction or they are crying for help the people who need help...help them the others its there own danm fault fot doing what they do.
abortion: They should go through waht they got them selves into, and then give it to people that can not have children.
government:I don't really put alot of thought into government, because I forget that it's there.In my friends words "I'm oblivious to all."
popular culture:They are also oblivious to me.
body modification:People can do what they want to their body, even though it is false advertizing.
the application: Straight forword and to the point.

[]

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 14 comments