3.Bright Eyes
4. Rolling stoness
5. radiohead
6.Mazzy Star
7.Beatles
8.Johnny Cash
9.Cursive
10. Janis Joplin

+Favorite songs not performed by the top 10: Making that list was actually kind of hard, because I didn't want what I listen to now to sway like all time. Britney Spears "toxic" Blood Brothers "pink tarantula" "every breath is a bomb" Usher "yeah" Saves the Day "At your funeral"
+Top 5 favorite movies: Say Anything, Welcome to The Dollhouse, Empire Records, Bye Bye Birdie, Nightmare Before Christmas.
+Colors: blue
+Any quirks?: I have the whole troll card collection. I can roll my tongue into a clover. I'm diggin here.
+Pet Peeves: when homeless people hit on me. and when old men tell me they think im gorgeous
+Favorite thing to wear: Label? I really like diesel, Hollister, Express, shows, Thrift stores.
+What do you like to do with your free time?: read, SLEEP. i work 40 hours a week and go to school so i dont really have much free time. :( I love to just hang out and be lazy. watch cartoons. pretty chill, i guess: )
+Favorite books:  Catcher in The Rye. Choke. Invisible Monsters. Mrs. Piggly Wiggly. Rules Of Attraction. Fight Club. Girl Interrupted.
+Favorite words: Rad.
+Favorite TV show: Family Guy. Futurama. Aqua Teen Hunger Force. Rockos Modern life was badd.
+Favorite season and why: Spring. I live in texas and our summers too hot, and it just sort of skips fall. definitely spring.
+Special talent? I can do the Bridge that they made u do in PE in like 3rd grade :)
+Pick a few lyrics/quotes/pictures to describe you: "she comes in colors everywhere. she combs her hair. shes like a rainbow.." "the futures got me worried such awful thoughts, my heads a carousel of pictures the spinning never stops" "there is no truth. there is only you, and what you make the truth."
+Describe a sentimental object of yours: I have this hello kitty pillow that my mother bought for me when I was younger. I was hospitalized and she brought it to me even though I was really sick :(
+Most shocking moment of your life: When my mom died.
+Most embarrassing: I'm not embarrased easily. I was really embarrased (or maybe its shy?) when I went to the doctor and she asked to check out my vagina and I didn't understand why. She gave me the sex talk and told me about the future that I knew I would NOT. be looking forward to.
+Favorite physical feature: I have really interesting eyes. They're dark blue and silver and pearl colored all mixed together.
+Tell us a secret: When I was in 7th grade I thought i was in love with a boy over the internet. :(
+Movies/Music/Books [3 of each] you didn't like and why you didn't like them:
1. Vanilla Skye- Did anyone know what the hell was going on? the whole time I was trying to figure out what was happening and I didn't know flash backs were occuring.
2. Paulie- that movie about the stupid parrot... just, WHAT THE HELL?
3.Kazaam- I don't even remember what happened in it, I just remember Shaq was a genie in it. and I remember one scene where it rained down Nestle Crunch bars. SHAQQQQQQQQ.

1. whoever sings that "I believe in a thing called love" song. its annoying and repetetive and I want to kill whoever wrote it.
2.cradle of filth- ..why? just answer me. why.
3.Ace of Base- all their songs sounded the exact same!!

1. Animal Farm- I was bored through out the whole book.
2. Define Normal - it was stupid.
3. Amelia Bedelia- no one is that stupid.

Fix this...
+You want to hook up an electronic device using an A/C adaptor but the only one you can find does not fit in said device...: I would make my boyfriend go buy me whatever it takes, I don't understand computers. or maybe i'd just cut it out. depends how fast i need it.
+The debate over gay marriage [consider those who are against it]: I can understand why someone would be against it, but I personally think that we only have a short time on this planet anyway, so why not let them get married? I mean seriously its not like 65% of our population ends up divorced anyway
+someone grabs you from behind, fingers latched in your hair...: I turn around and kik them in the jaw. no i'd probably just smack the shit out of them.
+you're convinced you're in love with someone who does not respond to simple conversation but you want their admiration and to know more about them... I get a friend to find out what they're into and see if we're compatible or if im just wasting my idolization.

Thoughts on:
self-mutilation: :( I know what you're going through but YOU CAN GET BETTER
abortion: Pro-choice
government: Liberal.
popular culture: cool.
body modification: please dont put tattoos on your face like those gangs in jail. creepy.
the application:  tight shit.

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 14 comments