Aerosmith & Run DMC::::Walk This Way
+Top 5 favorite movies:
1. Super Troopers
2. The Shawshank Redemption
3. Splendor In The Grass
4. Scarface
5. The Patriot
+Colors: Pink...I'm such a girl ^_^
+Any quirks?: Oh geeze...I'm dyslexic, so I constantly flip-flop (or flop-flip, ha ha) letters...I'm obsessed with my cat, Morris and I take him everywhere...I'm addicted to "Newlyweds"
+Pet Peeves: People who talk during movies, ignorance, bad drivers, George Bush
+Favorite thing to wear: Lingere...it just makes me feel pretty
+What do you like to do with your free time?: Write (I know, I'm a nerd), shop for unique jewelry (I ♥ big necklaces), I love to cook and I also tutor other students at my college
+Favorite books: Beloved by Toni Morrison...The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
+Favorite words: tight and whipple
+Favorite TV show: Newlyweds ::hangs head in shame::
+Favorite season and why: Spring, because it isn't too cold or too hot. I love the way the wind blows and the way that the sky looks right before a thunderstorm.
+Special talent? I can dislocate and re-located my left thumb at will...actually, I don't know if that would be considered a "talent"
+Pick a few lyrics/quotes/pictures to describe you: "My heart is yours to fill or burst, to break or bury, Or wear as jewelery, which ever you prefer."
+Describe a sentimental object of yours: My old engagement ring.
+Most shocking moment of your life: When I found out I had hip displesia
+Most embarrassing: oh geeze...that would probably be my first night working at BWB (small bar in my town). I took drinks to a table, and ended up spilling a pitcher of beer on a ten year old's head...my boss then proceeded to chew me out in front of a roomful of people
+Favorite physical feature: My eyes
+Tell us a secret: I still sleep with a teddy bear
+Movies/Music/Books [3 of each] you didn't like and why you didn't like them:
Movies
Romper Stomper---too violent
Zoolander-----too stupid
The Scarlet Letter-----bad special effects, horrible acting

Music
Limp Bizkit----sold out
Blink 182------every song sounds the same...it's too repetitive, although I do listen to them on occasion
Cher-----she sounds like a man

Books
My history book----it's dull and old-fashioned
Fahrenheit 451-----boring
The Awakening by Kate Chopin-----too many mixed messages...I didn't feel like the author knew which direction she was going...it seemed very sporadic

Fix this...
+You want to hook up an electronic device using an A/C adaptor but the only one you can find does not fit in said device...: Honestly, I'd call my boyfriend or my dad to fix it. I don't know much about that type of stuff.
+The debate over gay marriage [consider those who are against it]: Love doesn't discriminate, neither should we.
+someone grabs you from behind, fingers latched in your hair...: sounds kind of sexy...
+you're convinced you're in love with someone who does not respond to simple conversation but you want their admiration and to know more about them...: I wouldn't be in love with someone who wasn't intelligent enough to carry-on a conversation.

Thoughts on:
self-mutilation: idiotic
abortion: your body, your choice...Who am I to judge? I've never been in the situation where I've needed to consider it. I would imagine becoming pregnant as a teenager would be terrifying.
government: what aspect of government? My general feelings on it...it's necessary if you want an orderly society, but there are certain lines it should never cross (i.e. religion, gay marriage)
popular culture: Most of it is junk...I wouldn't even call it "culture"
body modification: to each his own.
the application: Kind of long, but percise...at least you all have a feeling for who I am :o)

and I'm adding more pictures because everyone seems to hate those ↑ title or description I'm on the far left (green sweater, blue shirt) title or description Better? :o)
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 22 comments