(uncalledrapture) wrote in _another_rating,

uncalledrapture
_another_rating

New.

Random

+Name: Tyler

+Age: 17

+Yourself in 5 words: All around fucking awesome (+modest)

+Top 10 bands/musicians of all time:
1. Radiohead
2. Nirvana
3. Brand New
4. The Faint
5. The Cure
6. System of a Down
7. Tool
8. A Perfect Circle
9. Led Zeppelin
10. Metallica

+Favorite songs not performed by the top 10:
1979 - The Smashing Pumpkins
Non-Objective Portrait Of Karma - Circle Takes the Square

There are a lot. I just have some sort of mental block, so I'm giving up now.

+Top 5 favorite movies:
1. Fight Club
2. A Clockwork Orange
3. Requiem for a dream
4. Any Friday the 13th movie
5. Monty Python and the Holy Grail

+Colors: I don't do colours, they're for racists.

+Any quirks?: I don't like being touched by people I haven't known for a long time.

+Pet Peeves: People who can't spell and/or use proper grammar.

+Favorite thing to wear:

+What do you like to do with your free time?: Sit around trying to figure out what to do with my free time.

+Favorite books: A Clockwork Orange and Green Eggs and Ham. Actually, all books by Dr Suess are pretty spiffy.

+Favorite words: Do words I use all the time but am not especially fond of count, or does it just mean I have an exceptionally limited vocabulary? Because I tend to use the world "well" a lot. Oh well

+Favorite TV show: Family Guy. Fosho.

+Favorite season and why: Summer. No school and I can be anti-social in the time that I don't have to work.

+Special talent? I can tie a cherry stem in a knot using only my tongue. And I can act sober when I'm not. (Damn, am I cool or what?) Oh, and I can make the perfect grilled cheese sandwich. See how many talents I have?!

+Pick a few lyrics/quotes/pictures to describe you:

'Nuff said.

+Describe a sentimental object of yours: My guitar. It's my best friend.

+Most shocking moment of your life: When I found out they'd cancelled Doug. [RIP ]

+Most embarrassing: I don't get embarrassed a lot. I've found that I fall down the stairs in front of girls I like quite often, though.

+Favorite physical feature: Everything Eyes.

+Tell us a secret: Luke.. I am your father.

+Movies/Music/Books [3 of each] you didn't like and why you didn't like them:

Movies:
1. The Ring - wasn't scary at all; in fact I found it kind of boring. Not to mention the fact that I bled a lot that day, since my friend, who is deathly afraid of horror movies, decided to attempt to grab and miss my hand, smacking me in the face instead and giving me a bloody nose.
2. Stuck On You - was quite possibly the worst movie I have ever seen. I believe it was intended to be a comedy, but since it lacked the humour that comedies are supposed to contain, I'm not sure it really counted as one.
3. any Land Before Time movie - because last summer, my little cousins made me watch number one through however many they have approximately a hundred times each. I do not kid.

Music: [By music, I'm assuming you mean bands]
1. Simple Plan - enough said here. In my opinion, they're the most annoying band on the face of the earth. Their music is crap and I cannot stand the singer's voice. It makes me want to rip my head off just so I can't hear them anymore.
2. Good Charlotte - just.. annoys me. I can't really explain it; their music bothers me.
3. Linkin Park - All their songs sound alike. I can't tell the difference between any of them, and I'm not exaggerating in the least bit.

Books:
There are many. I'm very picky and hard to please, so there are few I actually liked. Plus, I have a bad memory and my mind's pretty much a blank.
1. The Illiad
2. Cryptonomicon
3. How to Be Good
-all for the same reason; they bored me to tears.

Fix this...

+You want to hook up an electronic device using an A/C adaptor but the only one you can find does not fit in said device...: I go next door, seduce the woman of the house, and borrow one that fits.

+The debate over gay marriage [consider those who are against it]: Fix the debate over gay marriage? Is that even remotely possible? I think the only way to truly stop the debate is to kill all those opposed to it (not that I'm planning to, you understand. But grab a machete and follow me, just in case). Otherwise, how do you get people to change their views? You can't, really.

+someone grabs you from behind, fingers latched in your hair...: Yell, "MY WIG! THIS WAS EXPENSIVE, YOU KNOW!"

+you're convinced you're in love with someone who does not respond to simple conversation but you want their admiration and to know more about them... Kidnap them and serenade them, Fred Durst style, of course. That's the only way to do things.

Thoughts on:

self-mutilation: It's pointless; it doesn't solve anything. Come here, I'll gladly do it for you.

abortion: It's your baby. Your choice. Your body. Do whatever the hell you want, it's you who has to live with it, not me.

government: with people like Bush in the driver's seat, I
have no comment.

popular culture: Overrated, I suppose.

body modification: Yes please.

the application: kept me entertained for awhile and my mind off of homework. Three cheers for procrastination!

Subscribe

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 24 comments
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →