Kiesha (kutekiesh) wrote in _another_rating,
Kiesha
kutekiesh
_another_rating

Random
+Name: Kiesha
+Age: 16
+Yourself in 5 words: Funny, crazy, talkative, interesting, random
+Top 10 bands/musicians of all time: michelle branch, incubus, 2 pac, jay z, the ramones, kenny chesney, bright eyes, 50 cent, taking back sunday, nelly
+Favorite songs not performed by the top 10: Run for the roses, by grateful dead ... dis iz da life by st lunatics
+Top 5 favorite movies: remember the titans, a walk to remember, glitter, dirty dancing, pretty woman
+Colors: Pink and Black
+Any quirks?: Not really.
+Pet Peeves: Annoying people, and people who are so nice to someone to their face then talk shit on them behind their backs.
+Favorite thing to wear: thongs... haha... and umm... a caot! haha... because im always cold, or a hoody... and i love my dr martens! they are my fav!
+What do you like to do with your free time?: I like to go shopping, and read... and hang out with friends. and Dancing!
+Favorite books: the outsiders, and to kill a mockingbird
+Favorite words: Fuck it! haha
+Favorite TV show: The real world... golden girls
+Favorite season and why: Spring, because its generally not too cold, and not too hot.
+Special talent? I can talk like all the time, at any situation!
+Pick a few lyrics/quotes/pictures to describe you: "Im just a girl, lil ole' me... so dont let me out of your site!" -No doubt .... "I want a lover I dont have to love..." -Bright Eyes
+Describe a sentimental object of yours: Well I would have to say all the pix that I have of my mom, since I just lost her on January 25th...
+Most shocking moment of your life: When my mom died...it was very unexpected.
+Most embarrassing: hmm, this one time, in school lol... like when i was in like 8th grade, there was a pic of my boobs all around the internet... and that was over the summer, and when i went back to school.... like everyone had seen it. it got all around, and like everyone was talkin about it... and my bus driver even seen it! HOW EMBARASSING!
+Favorite physical feature: I would have to say... its all in the eyes. .... maybe the hair. not sure. hehe.
+Tell us a secret: If I did, it wouldnt be a secret :P
+Movies/Music/Books [3 of each] you didn't like and why you didn't like them:
Movies- Terminator (all of them)-Because they are just annoying
The lord of the rings (all of them)-Just because I dont understand them...
Teenage mutant ninja turtles-because they are annoying too haha.
Music- Slipknot- Because they yell around too damn much and it gives me a headache!
ICP-because they just... not my style...
Mudvane-Yeah, same reasons.. haha I dont like them either... i dont like that hardcore stuff.
Books- I cant think of any, just because If I do not like a book, like if its not good by the first page or something, then I just dont finish it... but I can think of 3 that I dead read, but wasnt too interested in, since its not good to let these things black... Charlottes Web (Because its just... I dont know. Doesnt make too much sence)... The secret garden (it seemed too.... fairy tale like)... and any disney books, because they all end with a happy ever after thing, and everyone knows that in real life... stuff isnt really like that.

Fix this...
+You want to hook up an electronic device using an A/C adaptor but the only one you can find does not fit in said device...: I guess I would go and get a new one?
+The debate over gay marriage [consider those who are against it]: The people who are against it... Need to consider that these 2 are in love... no matter if its male-male or female-female... or even male-female for that matter. People are so full of themselves sometimes, and think that in a perfect world.. it HAS to be male-female... but thats not right. What about the ones that arent into that? Are you gonna discriminate because they like someone of the same sex? Sadly.. yes, ,a lot of people do that.. but its not right. I believe that love is love, no matter your race, color, or sex... just as long as you are happy.
+someone grabs you from behind, fingers latched in your hair...: I would trun around haha to see who it was!
+you're convinced you're in love with someone who does not respond to simple conversation but you want their admiration and to know more about them... I would tell them how I feel... start a convo like.. "Just hear me out for a minute..." then go from there, and see how things go.

Thoughts on:
self-mutilation: Stupid
abortion: If you are like young and cant take care of a kid, I would do it... because kids shouldnt have kids. Or if you dont have the right financial stabability... And yes, i understand that abortion is an option, but going through the 9 months to have the baby, then just giving it up like that, you would live with that the rest of your life. You would an abortion as well... but it would be easier to cope with, rather than wondering how the new parents would be treating your child and shit.
government: Its so dumb. they worry about dumb shit like people downloading music and shit.. when they should worry about real criminals.
popular culture: Eh, its too over rated.
body modification: Depends on what it is...
the application: It was good. I hope I seem interesting enough! :)

hehe, that would be me! :) Be nice... lol =/

Subscribe

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 19 comments