- Johanna “Ozzy” Norberg
+Yourself in 5 words:
- Very loud and very sarcastic
+Top 10 bands/musicians of all time:
- Alkaline trio.
- Blink 182
- bright eyes
+Favorite songs not performed by the top 10:
- "seventy times seven"- brand new
- "wish you were here"- pink floyd
+Top 5 favorite movies:
- American history X
- Stand by me
- Forrest gump
- Donnie Darko
- many oh so many.
- people who take themselves too seriously.
+Favorite thing to wear:
- band shirts and jeans.
+What do you like to do with your free time?:
- hang out with friends, write, play music, listen to music, read
- heavier than heaven
- and a bunch of Swedish books that no one will understand the title of.
- fo shizzle my nizzle
+Favorite TV show:
- the office & fawlty towers
+Favorite season and why
- Summer, the warmth.
+Play any instruments?:
- yes. The bass and acoustic guitar.
+Favorite local band?:
- ahh. It has to be Icke Lika Med
+Pick a few lyrics to describe you:
- “take me and break me and make me strong like you. I’ll be forever grateful to this and you.”
+Describe a sentimental object of yours:
- My Matt Skiba autograph. Haha
+Most shocking moment of your life:
- When I saw Matt Skiba and Heather Hannoura walking right infront of me.
- One that I can think of clearly right now is when we went on a skiing trip with school and my friend and me were standing by the backpacks ready to get on the bus and go home. Two girls is standing right next to us, talking. I thought that one of the girls were our friend, and she had a lot of snow on her ass, so of course, I went and brushed it off. She turned around and I realised she wasn’t our friend, I had been stroking a strangers ass. My friend beside me laughed her ass off. This wasn’y the most embarrassing moment of my life, but it’s the only thing I can think of.
+Favorite physical feature:
- On me? My ankles, and my eyes.
Here's the visuals.