+garth brooks
+hendrix
+allen jackson
+pink flyod
+brooks and dunn
+dave mathews band
+jonny lang
+dimond rio
+Favorite songs not performed by the top 10: +house of the rising sun +Top 5 favorite movies:
+now and then
+tombstone
+coyote ugly
+aladin
+fox and the hound
+Colors:
+blue
+purple
+Any quirks?:
+i tell it like it is..(the truth)...but some people dont always like it!... but i jsut say what everyones thinkin but doesnt want to say
+Pet Peeves:
+messed up hair.. im not a girlly girl at all dont get me wrong.. but i mean... my sisters a hair dresser and i want to be one.. and it jsut erks me!
+be what you are.. dont try to be something your not! and can never be! +Favorite thing to wear:
+JEANS and a tank top!!!
+What do you like to do with your free time?:
+i play volleyball
+Favorite books:
+i dont read much.. but i like suspence and action.. comedy and westerns
+Favorite words:
+i wasnt sure so i asked my best friend what i said alot.. or what she thought would be my favorite words and i got
+shit
+fuck
+damn
dude +:/ i didnt htink i has that dirty of a mouth!..its only when im angry

+Favorite TV show:
+that 70s show
+simpsons
+csi
+the oc
+one tree hill
+will and grace

+Favorite season and why:
+fall.. it brings back memories of the perfect motorcycles rides on the back of my daddys bike...i miss him!

+Play any instruments?:
+my daddy was teaching me the guitar.. i know one song that only the family knows!.. but im startng to get lessons!

+Favorite local band?: +jonny lang +Pick a few lyrics to describe you:
+witha broken wing she still sings
+aint no pink and purple passys, little yellow mellow dassies... her favorite color is chrome!!

+Describe a sentimental object of yours:
+my cowy and my blanky... ive had them since i can remmber and i cant sleep with out them.. i know.. im sitll a little baby.. i dont care! who wants to grow up anyways?

+Most shocking moment of your life:
+july 25th 2003.. at about 8:30... a cop came to my house and told me and my mama that my daddy had been t-boned by an 18 wheeler.. whille riding his motorcycle home from work and was killed instantly

+Most embarrassing:
+humm..i dont get to embarrassed.. i usally do the embarrassing but i guess when i tripped and slid down the main stair way at school.. it was inbetween classes and i had boots on so everystep i hit made a loud thud and everyone turned around!

+Favorite physical feature:
+i love my eyes!... there jsut like my dads! im the only one outta my 2 sisters that got them!! their blue
+my hair.. everyone says its liek angel hair.. its natural bleach blond!
+...humm i seem to get alot of comments abotu my butt.. but i really dont get it! well here are pictures... their all of me being silly but i am silly so its ok! i'm the blond one yeah.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 23 comments
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →