Jennuhh
_lonely_hearts
_another_rating

• Mood:
  • Music:

NEW ♥

+Name: Jenna
+Age: 16
+Yourself in 5 words: I had my friend describe me...1) Fun, 2) Outgoing 3) an amazing friend, 4) Funny, 5) Sarcastic.
+Top 10 bands/musicians of all time: 1) Modest Mouse, 2) New Amsterdams, 3) Tom Petty, 4) Cursive, 5) Bright Eyes 6) Coheed and Cambria, 7) Death Cab for Cutie, 8) Le Tigre, 9)Saetia, 10) Against Me!
+Favorite songs not performed by the top 10: Take on Me- Aha, Youre So Last Summer-Taking Back Sunday, 44. Caliber Love Letter- Alexisonfire
+Top 5 favorite movies: 1) Seabiscuit, 2) Pleasantville, 3) Caddy Shack, 4) Office Space, 5) Pretty In Pink.
+Colors: Pink, Black, White, Blue.
+Any quirks?:I don't believe so...I don't really know what that means. hah.
+Pet Peeves: Unfolded Clothes, greasy hair, poor grammar, people who stop in the middle of the halls/aisle. Internet lingo.
+Favorite thing to wear: Off the shoulder shirts, cute skirts, sweaters, scarves, warm coats, classy shoes.
+What do you like to do with your free time?: I ride my horse, sew, make clothes, sleep, and eat mostly. hah. I also go over to a teen arts center a lot and hang out and do some art and such. It is fun.
+Favorite books: Go Ask Alice, Poisonwood Bible.
+Favorite words: Diminishing, Obnoxious, Silly.
+Favorite TV show: Family Guy, Room Raiders, Elimidate, Ripleys Believe it or Not. Trading Spaces. Room by Room.
+Favorite season and why: Autumn. I love when the weather isnt too warm for a sweater and isnt too cold for a coat. The trees and leaves are gorgeous and it gives me such a warm feeling inside.
+Play any instruments?: I used to play the flute.
+Favorite local band?: I don't have a favorite...
+Pick a few lyrics to describe you: youve got them all convinced that you can list your friends, but you cant count on them.
+Describe a sentimental object of yours: I have two cabbage patch dolls named Sarah and Katie, and Ive had them forever. My sister and I used to play with them together. I miss those times with my sister.
+Most shocking moment of your life: 9/11
+Most embarrassing: The other day I was outside talking to some people, and I didnt think anyone was behind me, so I tried to pick my wedgie, and I was just about digging for gold here, and I looked behin me and there was a middle aged man laughing at me. He said "Did you think I wouldnt notice?" and walked into the building. About 10 minutes later, he came out with his wife, right as I was picking my butt again. I watched the two of them walk away, and I could tell he was telling his wife about it by the way he made butt picking motions.
+Favorite physical feature: My hair, my nose, and maybe my eyes

I'm Giggling.
teehee.
interesting

glasses
I love those glasses.
black and white
black and white!
classy
A little blurry.

♥♥♥
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 29 comments
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →