* megan (ibleedrock) wrote in _another_rating,
* megan
ibleedrock
_another_rating

• Mood:
  • Music:

Requirements:
Tell us a little bit about yourself...
My name is Megan, ill be 18 this friday. I love classic rock, grunge and my guitar. In my spare time i hang out with my fieance, skateboard, and play guitar.

Random
+Name: Megan

+Age:17 almost 18

+Yourself in 5 words: funny,outgoing,honest,nice,and carefree

+Top 10 bands/musicians of all time: Led Zeppelin, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Jopin, Lynyrd Skynyrd, The Doors, The Beatles, Black Sabbath, Pink Floyd, CCR, and Nirvana

+Favorite songs NOT performed by the top 10: " Entersand Man"-Metallica , "Last Dance With Maryjane"-Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers, "How Does It Feel"-Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers. "Another Day"-The Cure, "Landslide"-Smashing Pumpkins

+Top 5 favorite movies:Woodstock the Movie, Blow, Devils Rejects, Freebird the Movie, Ammityville Horror (the first one,not the new one)

+Colors:black and nave blue

+Any quirks?:nah

+Pet Peeves:People who laugh at their own jokes for 5 minutes.

+Favorite thing to wear:My Hurley hoodie

+What do you like to do with your free time?:Be with Doug, playing guitar, skateboard, liten to music

+Favorite books:Prozac Nation, Please Quit Laughing at Me

+Favorite words:buttplug and shit

+Favorite TV show:Aqua Teen Hunger Force

+Favorite season and why:Winter, because i love the snow and plus we get out of school

+Special talent?i can pop my arm out of place

+Pick a few lyrics/quotes/pictures to describe you:"Cherish What You Have Today, Because Tomorrow It Might Be Gone". Because i live life to the fullest, if i want to do something, iam gonna do it without no regrets.

+Describe a sentimental object of yours:my engagemnt ring :)

+Most shocking moment of your life:Whenever my great pappaw died.

+Most embarrassing:The first time i had ever meet one of Dougs sister. She dont like drugs at all,and i had forgotten that Doug said dont mention drugs around her cause she dont like it. And i was joking around and i said "So you know anybody that has any good pot?" and i thought we was going to punch me in the face.

+Favorite physical feature:My eyes

+Tell us a secret:I like to dip my Wendys fries in their Frosties, mmmm
+Movies/Music/Books [3 of each] you didn't like and why you didn't like them:

Fix this...
+You want to hook up an electronic device using an A/C adaptor but the only one you can find does not fit in said device...: I suck at electronic stuff, id get pissed and kick it if it didnt work

+The debate over gay marriage -- consider those that are against it [PS, this isn't an opinion question]:I dont see a problem with it. If thats want they want, i say go for it.

+someone grabs you from behind, fingers latched in your hair...: Id turn around and punch the shit out of them

+you're convinced you're in love with someone who does not respond to simple conversation but you want their admiration and to know more about them...

Thoughts on:
self-mutilation:i think its awful
abortion:i think its sad, i couldnt hurt my child
government:the goverment pisses me off. we are over there fighting for their freedom then giving them money to fix what we destroyed. i think that they will spend all of that money on weapons and shit like that and come over here and try to kill us.
popular culture:iam not really into the whole new culture we have, id rather be back in the 60's and 70's
body modification:its your body
the application:good :)
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments