his eyes are so beautiful from here <3 (his_eyes_glow) wrote in _another_rating,
his eyes are so beautiful from here <3
his_eyes_glow
_another_rating

Application Hi

+Name:Holli Fulton
+Age:14
+Yourself in 5 words:funny,intelligent,out-going,creative,weird
+Top 10 bands/musicians of all time:Incubus,My Chemical Romance,The Used,As I Lay Dying,The Killers,Marilyn Manson,Motion City Soundtrack,Matchbook Romance,3 Days Grace,Led Zeppelin
+Favorite songs NOT performed by the top 10:God's Love, A Decade Under The Influence,Note To Self,Forever Torn
+Top 5 favorite movies:Edward Scissorshands,Lion King,Bully,Hedwig and the Angry Inch,Grease
+Colors: brown,pale pink,white,green,peach,pale purple,black
+Any quirks?:i dont know what that is exactly but im thinking something that bothers me and thats when people where those converse shoes with those BIG ol' heals! and they clank
+Pet Peeves:when people try to get "rap" beats out of a pencil soo annoying
+Favorite thing to wear:my pink bow in my hair :)
+What do you like to do with your free time?:hang out with friends,learn new things
+Favorite books:Keeper of the Night,Same Stuff as Stars,Tender
+Favorite words:jibajaw,kaboobal,mothafucka,nigga
+Favorite TV show:Degrassi
+Favorite season and why:Spring because everything gets to blooming and it gets breezy and beautiful
+Special talent?umm.... im in band hah i dont know ?
+Pick a few lyrics/quotes/pictures to describe you:"try not to hide how i feel cause feelings mean nothing" i feel like sometimes my feelings dont matter when people talk sh*t about me...."breaking apart all this love in my heart"sometimes i feel like im giving people all i can give with nothing in return...."the truth u cant handle the truth"sometimes i just dont want or think i can handle stuff
+Describe a sentimental object of yours:my pet penguin named fifo <3 my grandma gave it to me and it means a lot shes given alot to me but this means the most because i love penguins
+Most shocking moment of your life:when i found out that my grandma has breast cancer and i could get it ..
+Most embarrassing:when i was in 2nd grade i peed my pants at school. then i went outside crying and a 6th grade class saw me : \ lol and i told them i slipped in water hah
+Favorite physical feature:probably.. my lips ive got curvy lips i think
+Tell us a secret: i miss my old boyfriend jake :( shhh no one knows they think i hate him Yuck!
+Movies/Music/Books [3 of each] you didn't like and why you didn't like them:The Grudge (there was no point in the movie and it was just a like remaking of the ring but with chinese people as the killers or whatever lol)The Ring(it was just boring)Freddy vs. Jason ( didnt see the point in making a movie or two killers who can never die. it was pretty lame)

+You want to hook up an electronic device using an A/C adaptor but the only one you can find does not fit in said device...:go out and buy a new one pssh or shove that baby in. or... call someone out and have them use there equipment
+The debate over gay marriage -- consider those that are against it [PS, this isn't an opinion question]: have it only illegal in canadaa i dont know
+someone grabs you from behind, fingers latched in your hair...:try to elbow them in the tummy or be a pu**y and scream like a maniac
+you're convinced you're in love with someone who does not respond to simple conversation but you want their admiration and to know more about them...: i would try and learn more about them first threw friends then try to get into conversations about stuff he might like

self-mutilation:i think thats pretty stupid but alot of ppl have alot of problems i mean if anything u need to get help theres other ways. of expressing urself then hurting urself and if ur just doing it to be doing it.. something is seriously wrong with you..
abortion:i think its wrong.. i mean i could understand rape or if u knew ur child was going to be deformed. and u dont want ur child to be put through name calling and mental abuse from others. but if its just because u dont feel like taking on the responsibilty i think its cruel and u should have consequences.
government: i dont like them they make my mom angry.! she thinks we shouldnt have a government to tell us how to live i really dont know much or less really care about the government i probably will when i turn 18
popular culture:i really dont know what that means im thinking what things are popular now? i dont know umm. cable hah.
body modification:i think plastic surgery is lame. i mean if ur using it to look more beautiful SHAME ON YOU. you shouldnt care what people think of u and u should think ur beautiful no matter what.
the application:alot of questions but its pretty nice u guys get to know alot.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 10 comments