It's just a ride. (tsuki_oni) wrote in _angels_fall,
It's just a ride.
tsuki_oni
_angels_fall

Tim tries to keep away from the terrors...

Young Tim's trials with the terror of the "Other" with brief mention of Dan and Nora...following what happened here.

Ferocious and feral the nightmare shapes chased Tim. Their teeth gnashed and blood-red strings of salivia fell from their dagger fangs. He had told the shadows all he knew of the key but they kept coming. The ground shifted and rose so that he was never more than a few quick steps ahead of the wolves and they were huge and as dire as anything he had ever seen. Some of the creatures were lupine but some were small and spidery but they all possesed furry mouths full of blackish,bloodied spittle and razor sharp teeth. There was no moon to the night in Timothy's fitful unrest and he could not completely remember how long he had been running or what had happened to him after the voices on the stair.

He had felt the clasp of a cold hand around his mouth. He had tried a few hard blows with the hockey stick but the first one never connected and the second seemed to pass through the figure like he was not standing there at all and hit the wall hard enough to break it. He bit the hand and it tasted acrid and filthy like sucking pennies. He broke away but only for a moment and before he knew it he was being held down on the floor a body above him pressing down and his head hurt as if it had been split down the middle...and then the wolves and the chasing and thousands of questions barraging his brain demanding to know about the skeleton key and about his cousin,Nora and about so many things. All the while, the whispers were threatening to hurt Nora and to kill Timmy's mother and to make it very painful and slow.

Timmy's eyes streamed tears. He knew the voice was not lying and he knew there was no escaping the imps...with a braveness that he did not know he had he turned on the creatures. His heart trembled and his body felt slack and weak. There was a tangle of ripping flesh and pounding little fists. He had to escape. He had to help his mother. He had to help 'Aunt Nora'.

>>
Dan made his way up the stairs toward the scratching sound. He had made Nora stay just outside the shop in case whatever had done this was still inside. He grabbed a broken hockey stick from one of the upper steps and walked carefully into the apartment. The lights were out and the only sound was a quiet scratching like an animal clawing at wood. Dan walked toward the noise which he now realized came from Nora's closet. Dan was prepared for anything but all he found was a small boy tucked in the very back corner. His eyes were rolled back into his tiny head and his hands were clutched into the flesh of Annabelle,the cat. The cat suffered the boys clawing and reared her back and spat when Dan approached as if she was trying to protect the boy. When the cat saw it was Dan she ran down the hallway and darted down the stairs. Unfortunately,the cat had been too late to protect the boy and he seemed as if he was in a seizure. His tiny limbs flailing and his teeth bit into his lower lip and over and over the same words rolling out of his mouth... "impsimpsimps..." in bloody spurts and then the boy fell still. Dan picked him up with great care. He carried him down the stairs and out of this darkness. He had to get him some help. He had to get him to a doctor. Something was over the boy. Something had him. Dan just hoped it wasn't too late.
Subscribe

• hi!no delete please

Originally posted by nikitagretzky at что вы вы видите на этой картинке? Originally posted by diak_kuraev at Как делаются…

• (no subject)

Hey, I'm a new resident here, I'm Jessique Arco, and I'm a high school student, and I believe in everything paranormal. Get in touch sometime,…

• Dennis

Not very long after this: Dennis breathed heavily as he began his fifth lap around the track. The rest of the team was still getting warmed up, but…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 12 comments

• hi!no delete please

Originally posted by nikitagretzky at что вы вы видите на этой картинке? Originally posted by diak_kuraev at Как делаются…

• (no subject)

Hey, I'm a new resident here, I'm Jessique Arco, and I'm a high school student, and I believe in everything paranormal. Get in touch sometime,…

• Dennis

Not very long after this: Dennis breathed heavily as he began his fifth lap around the track. The rest of the team was still getting warmed up, but…