resilient & bold & alive (eudaimon) wrote in _angels_fall,
resilient & bold & alive
eudaimon
_angels_fall

• Mood:
Okay, so this is what we're going to do...Everyone with a character or two is going to submit a sheet, outlining said character. This'll give everyone outlines for characters who aren't theirs, so that'll they'll be able to believably write that character, if you know what I mean. Also, it'll give people who perhaps aren't quite sure how their characters fit into the scenario yet some framework...

name:
description (inc. piercings/tattoos/distinguishing features,etc):
personality:
rough background (can be COMPETELY vague, if you don't want to give anything away):

Please post those as comments in this thread, and then I'll archive them in the memories of the community.
Subscribe

• hi!no delete please

Originally posted by nikitagretzky at что вы вы видите на этой картинке? Originally posted by diak_kuraev at Как делаются…

• (no subject)

Hey, I'm a new resident here, I'm Jessique Arco, and I'm a high school student, and I believe in everything paranormal. Get in touch sometime,…

• Dennis

Not very long after this: Dennis breathed heavily as he began his fifth lap around the track. The rest of the team was still getting warmed up, but…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 35 comments

• hi!no delete please

Originally posted by nikitagretzky at что вы вы видите на этой картинке? Originally posted by diak_kuraev at Как делаются…

• (no subject)

Hey, I'm a new resident here, I'm Jessique Arco, and I'm a high school student, and I believe in everything paranormal. Get in touch sometime,…

• Dennis

Not very long after this: Dennis breathed heavily as he began his fifth lap around the track. The rest of the team was still getting warmed up, but…