forty_seconds (forty_seconds) wrote in _allthat_jazz,
forty_seconds
forty_seconds
_allthat_jazz

c'est moi!

my name's sarette and i'm fifteen years old. i'm looking to join new communities and this one seemed like a good choice for several reasons... first of all, it's not a rating community (i'm getting kinda tired of those) and i love chicago, of course. i think catherine zeta jones is amazing and i have a lot of respect for her. i'm an actress... and i love working on stage crew as well, either one is fine for me. basically anything to do with the stage is fine. last year, i was basically only doing stage crew and i didn't try out for more than one show, but this year i plan to get more involved with being on stage. when i grow up, i want to be a director, either for film or stage... doesn't matter as long as i'm doing what i love. i also sing and i love it to death. my chorus teacher is so nice... she's so good to her students so i'm actually looking forward to getting back to school already just because i love her class. i also had a drama class last year, but my school no longer offers that as a class, but instead it's an after-school activity... so i guess i'll be doing that from now on. i'm actually thought of as a quiet kind of person to most people, but that's just because they don't know me. because when i'm with my friends i can just be myself and we love doing a bunch of random awesome things. you have NO IDEA how random we are!! the one thing i don't do is dancing, just because i'm completely uncapable of doing anything cool with my feet. i'm actually a pretty big klutz when it comes to that! so yeah, that's me and if you want to add me as a friend, then feel free and i'll add you back.

<3333
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 1 comment