goldmourn (amberdawnpullin) wrote in _agoraphobia,
goldmourn
amberdawnpullin
_agoraphobia

agoraphobe's guide

I've been struggling (suffering) from severe anxiety / panic disorder off & on (mostly constant though) for several years now. I've had therapy & medications. Times of doing alright and then long bouts of limited functionality and withdrawal from the world. It doesn't matter if I'm happy or depressed, if things are going right in my world or not, it hasn't gone away. At this point, I'm working on accepting that this is just part of how my world is and to learn how to make the most of the times when I'm "doing well" and to not hate myself when I'm not able to do what others find so easy.

I had a post in mind for a few days that I finally wrote today. I thought if anyone might relate to it, give input or just see that there is someone else out there who's trying to deal with this too, that it would be a good thing. I wrote this for myself but I had other people who identify with this in mind. (& the people who love them).

The Outgoing Agoraphobic's Guide To Going Outside

Thank you for reading.
Subscribe

• (no subject)

I went out with a girl with agoraphobia for almost a year and sadly we broke up recently because we argued so much all the time and I had to leave.…

• Living with agoraphobia/panic disorder

Hi everyone - I have been struggling with agoraphobia/panic disorder since 2009. Prior to that, I have had clinical depression, Generalised Anxiety…

• Having issues lately

Hello everyone. I haven't written on here in a long while. For the most part I've been coping with my agoraphobia to the point where I could actually…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 3 comments