May 5th, 2005

(no subject)

i thought i should introduce myself, i'm new here. let's see, i'm 22 years old from los angeles, just looking for a welcoming space and new friends. i'm in this complicated situation that i can't seem to find my way out of, but i won't bore anyone with the details...so yeah, just wanted to say hello.

(no subject)

ok, after the responses i received i decided to go ahead and tell my story...i had been wary of doing so because i have seen people in other communities receive not-so-nice comments when they do the same. i didn't want to step on anyone's toes, you know? since i don't remember how to do a lj cut, i'll keep it brief. i was with this girl almost two years. we've had our problems, some with me, some with her, but i have never stepped out of the relationship while she has. when we broke up/went on a break at the end of december, it was because things weren't going so great and she wanted to see what it was like to talk to other girls. in february, we came to the the resolution that we would be on a break without time limits, but the understanding was that we would get back together (but we're still "seeing each other", just not officially together. complicated?). i'm not sure if i want to because i don't want to get hurt again, i would feel so stupid, you know? but she says she still loves me and wants to be with me, we just have to work out our issues. i just don't know where to go with this, don't know if i can trust her again. that's about the gist of it...the diced up version i guess.