coeur_cendrier (coeur_cendrier) wrote in _addmetoo,
coeur_cendrier
coeur_cendrier
_addmetoo

Hello!

I wanted to start fresh and made a new livejournal for New Year.

I’m Ansku, 21, from Finland and staying here for a few months working, but my life; home, boyfriend and friends are in London, UK.

I’m a punk girl @ heart but my music taste is wider than that, I listen everything from electro to indie and r’n’b to metal music.

I love art in all kinds of forms and I enjoy being surrounded by it’s beauty and I’m also passionated photographer

I’m a world traveller, I’m interested of different cultures and learning about them, I love to travel and meet new people, I’m also currently studying French and German independently.

I like to spend time reading books about psychology, philosophy and history, as well as books from writers like Paulo Coelho, Jack Kerouac, Charles Bukowski, Herman Hesse etc.

I live for the random things that make persons day. I adore the simplicity of the simple things even if I am a rather complicated girl.

If you want to add me, please leave me a comment first.
Subscribe

• My name is Rooster.

My name is Rooster. The anonymity of things is the most fun of letting out all kinks and issues and slobbering blurbs of post or mid narcotic…

• (no subject)

Hi There, My name is Sissy and I am 30 years old. I love to have friends on LJ.com and have had journals here off and on for several years. This is…

• add me and read about plane crash

ADD ME AND READ THE LATEST NEWS: f.ex. NATO PLANE CRASH Оriginal fr rurik1 в NATO PLANE CRASH /погiб Hercules C130J for…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 3 comments